Search Results for "signal"474 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : WiFi
- DIY Wireless Antennas Update and Resource Center
- Your DIY Guide to Wireless Antennas for boosting wireless signal strength. How to build a wireless antenna for little or no money.
[ Hits: 3333 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Royal Signals Awards
- Society awards, awards rules, radio contests
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Response Microwave, Inc.
- Microwave Signal Processing Components and Subsystems, from design to manufacturing.
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ningbo Zhongce Dftek Electronics
- SWR meters, Power supplies, millivoltmeters, Oscilloscopes, signal generators, function generators China.
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phonetic Alphabets, Historic, English & Others
- Phonetic Alphabet Historic, English and Others. Foreign NATO Morse Telegraph Code Abbreviations Q X Z Procedures CB Police Marine Army Navy Heliograph SINFO SINPFEMO Signals WW1 WW2
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The JT65 Communications Protocol
- Digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 791 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Learn Morse code
- Morse code basics by Jack G6UNC, morse code signals, procedure signals, Q codes and RST reference
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SDR-1000 and Weak Signal
- Optimizing the SDR-1000 for Weak Signal Operations on Two Meters
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An MFSKMulti-Frequency Shift keying DX Mode. A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu VR-5000 Review
- Strong Signals review of the yaesu VR 5000 general coverage radio receiver
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- New and used test equipment, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzers, multimeters, signal generators, power supplies, network and signal analyzers and more
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signalprocessing for SSB - Direct Conversion Receiver using Phasemethod for Sideband Supression, does all necessary signalprocessing for Direct conversion Receivers using IQ-mixer for demodulation.
[ Hits: 2114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signal Forensics
- Signal Capture and Analysis Software for The Icom IC-R20, PCR Family of receivers and the Yaesu VR-5000 receiver.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2399 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Signals Analyzer
- Signals Analyzer it's a a program, which is designed for the very qualitative analysis of different signals. The one of main fields of SA application is the analysis of unknown or unclear, strange signals. This programm will be very usefull to everyone from professional analysts to amateurs.
[ Hits: 4680 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- WOLF GUI
- GUI for the KK7KA Wolf software, that was originally written as command line interface only.
Wolf is a weak signal software
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receivers sorted by IM3
- Sorted by Intermodulation. Best receiver first.
This is a measure of how badly a close-spaced signal will trash your receiving with spurious signals or splatter sounds,
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- A microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter. The circuit receives a signal from the key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m Passive Heterodyne Receiver
- Using a full-size antenna and a reasonably sensitive headphone, this simple switching mixer will produce an amazing abundance of signals on 80m.
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termssignal rf signal asc signal signal%20... signal- hf signal ssb signal q signal low signal low-signal elt signal signal gen rf-signal signal 26 signal rf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links