Search Results for "signal"438 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : Theory
- Antenna Diversity
- Single antenna with multiple polarization for diversity, diveristy receivers and propagation effects on signal polarization
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7IZU RRD WEBLOG
- Information related to the G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection page. The detection of meteors, aurora and other phenomena through the use of signals reflected from ionization in the upper atmosphere.
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SDR Cube
- A self-contained and portable SDR Transceiver using a Softrock front end and embedded Digital Signal Processing ... No PC required!
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RSQ Signal Rporting for Digital Modes
- This site is devoted to promoting RSQ as an improved signal reporting system for narrow band digital modes and to demonstrating its application to the popular PSK31 mode.
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- CMSK is a narrow-band weak signal digital mode for LF and MF ham radio bands defined by ZL2AFP. CMSK63 is the windows client program.
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- ulfelf : Ulf Elf Group
- Ulf Elf Group. Exploration of ULF, ELF, VLF Radio with emphasis on natural radio signals, the Schumann resonances, earthquake precursors, etc.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Meteor scatter or meteor burst communications
- A summary, overview or tutorial covering the basics of Meteor Scatter or Meteor Burst Communications, a form of radio signal propagation often used at VHF.
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Procedure Signals
- Abbreviations used in CW operation
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Decoding multiple Morse code signals
- Decoding multiple Morse code signals automatically on a noisy RF band
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Making the Most of your PSK31 Signal
- Adjusting audio output of your soundcard to obtain a perfect PSK signal from your transmission. A project to help you tuning your PSK31 emission.
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- PSK31 Elmer page and PSK Signal Quality
- Generating clean PSK signals and helping others to correctly tune their souncard output, as well as giving proper RSQ reports by identifying signal quality by N1NKM.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ground Wave Signal Propagation
- Article on propagation basics. The ground wave used for radio communications signal propagation on the long, and medium wave bands for local radio communications
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tropospheric propagation
- Article about tropospheric propagation and the way in which radio signals at VHF and above propagate over greater distances than strictly line of sight in the troposphere
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Elecraft K2 Improving CW Filter
- Here is a cheap and simple way to significantly improve the K2 CW filter(s). With this mod, even strong signals will fade to black as they tune out of the filter pass band
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Raspy signals on the TS-870
- Troubleshooting the raspy signals on the TS-870S
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A quick and simple reference to various communications signals, such 10/11 Codes, Morse Code, Phonetic Alphabet, Police Color/Penal Codes, Q-Signals.
[ Hits: 1381 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- QSO Recorder
- This utility's purpose is to record a QSO and send it back to the other station to let the other operator hear his/her own signal.
[ Hits: 1212 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- R-20 Signal Capture and Analysis Software
- Connect your R-20 Communications Receiver to your computer. Put your listening hobby on your computer desktop.
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- APT Decoder
- APTDecoder is a free software for recording and decoding signals transmitted by NOAA POES APT enabled weather satellites. It is run on a NT-based version of Window
[ Hits: 1582 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Homemade Antenna Rotator Controller
- The Antenna Rotator Controller is unique in that it senses, displays, and controls to the earth’s true magnetic field. The compass sensor, mounted in a waterproof enclosure, is attached to the mast and sends its signal to a microcontroller. By kg4jjh
[ Hits: 2049 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Milli Beacon
- This page describes an cheap RF signal source, a portable micro beacon, using a low cost temperature controlled crystal oscillator
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What cause key clicks
- Clicks are most problematic when we try to copy weak signals next to moderately strong signals.
How to recognize them, and how to identify clicks problems
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Homemade Signal Generator
- Homebrewing a 3 to 30 Mhz Signal Generator, project and schematic diagram
[ Hits: 5256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Heathkit signal generator
- Heathkit signal generator with original paper manual for download
[ Hits: 1412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UHF on a VHF Rig
- This circuit enables fair copy of strong 444 MHz signals, off a local repeater, using a 2m rig and a 1/4λ 70 cm indoor ground plane antenna.
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
You can try similar termshf signal signal rf signal ssb signal elt signal q signal low signal signal gen time signal signal generator signal report signal link signal generator mac signal bounces pc signal generator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links