signal480 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4365 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70868 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Mobile 2.45Ghz antenna
- A prototype 2.45ghz antenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
[ Hits: 5889 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4727 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- N6INM Glenn
- Website consist of computer education, army signal corps links, and Bio
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antennas by Antenex
- Signal Propagation Systems, mobile HT base antennas
[ Hits: 1394 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- JT65 Protocol
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Thunt.org : transmitter hunting
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting web site from San Francisco. Triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. Hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters anywhere in the san francisco bay area, fremont california
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Unusual HF Propagation Phenomena
- This page has a collection of audio samples from unusual HF propagation phenomena, from round-the-world propagation to moonbounced signals , and to ducted transmission.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SignaLink SL-1 and Yaesu FT-817
- The SignaLink has been used with virtually every radio available, but the radio that is heard mentioned most often is the Yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 1860 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-5R Review
- Strong signals review of Yaesu VX-5r
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Strong signals - Yaesu VX-5R
- Yaesu vx-5r vhf/uhf transceiver specifications
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Dynamic Signal
- The Largest Selection of Cable Assemblies and Accessories. Coaxial Cables, Fiber Optic Cables, Connectors, Attenuators, Terminators, and Tools.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Durham Radio
- Durham Radio stocks a wide variety of Amateur radio products by ADI, Alinco, Alpha Delta, Ameco, Ameritron, ARRL, Bencher, Comet, Cushcraft, Daiwa, DCI, Galaxy, Heil, HyGain, Icom, Iron Horse, Kenwood, Larsen, Maldol, MFJ, Opek, Palstar, Procomm, Pryme, Ranger, Signal Links, Tigertronics, Valor, Vectronics, Vertex Standard, Workman, Yaesu.
[ Hits: 4255 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1610 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QST signalink review - SL-1
- Designed to handle audio signal interfacing as well as transmit/receive switching Reviewed by Steve Ford, WB8IM
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Display/Stabiliser unit
- The Display/Stabiliser unit displays the signal frequency on a Hitachi LCD module.
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Software-defined radio by Wikipedia
- According to wikipedia a software-defined radio is a radio communication system which uses software for modulation/demodulation of signals
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsrf signal signal rf-signal signal 26 signal%20... wwv signal signal rf hf signal q signal elt signal ssb signal signal gen low-signal signal- asc signal
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links