Search Results for "signal"427 links - and 11 categories
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2229 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Badger Contesters Online
- The Badger Contesters is a club of like-minded hams who are interested in VHF/UHF/SHF weak signal communications. Our geographic focus is Wisconsin, however hams in Northern Illinois, Michigan's UP, and Eastern Minnesota are welcome to join us.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PJ2T Curacao rental location
- Caribbean Contesting Consortium, Signal Point Rental Information
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- WAFAR - Western Area FM Amateur Repeater Club
- The main WAFAR transmitter site is on the roof of the Civic Opera House in Downtown Chicago, and sends our 2-meter and 440 MHz. repeater signals all over Northeast Illinois.
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- W1RJA North East Weak Signal Group
- Our group is the North East Weak Signal Group. We are an ARRL affiliated regional club dedicated to the interests of "weak signal" work on the bands 50 MHz -
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DD3DJ Sound Samples
- Some sound samples of received signals mainly on VHF-band
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 1852 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3298 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- G4OEP QRSS pages
- Pictures of QRSS Signals, a homebrew receiver for 136 Khz
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK6DI QRSS
- Weak Signal and QRSS Web page by VK6DI Grid Square OF88cd
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- OE5EEP QRSS
- transmite equipment, collections of qrss signals received
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Getting started on RTTY
- A complete guide from the station setup, rtty software customization, tips on tuning rtty signals and setting the proper audio level and filters by Andrew G8GNI M5AEX
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 1993 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control for Icom IC-7000 for windows. Management and synchronization of all memory bank, Management filters, volume, tones, DUP, DTCS, import export, audio recording and log frequency and signal,Auto CQ audio for repetitive calls
[ Hits: 4303 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 7764 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- Fast Morse
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
[ Hits: 2279 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 4511 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Cleverscope - The PC USB mixed signal oscilloscope
- Cleverscope PC based oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and signal generators
[ Hits: 6537 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MSDOS program to calculate Az-El position of geostationary satellites at specific location and carrier to noise ratio of received SAT TV signal.
[ Hits: 1251 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Offset Attenuator for Radio Direction Finding
- Instead of acting directly on the incoming signal, an offset attenuator works by adjusting the strength of an offset signal
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Soundcard Audio Tools and Toys
- Soundcard audio tools and toys, experimental ideas and utilities.
Signal Generator, Frequency-counter / instrument-tuner, Real-time Spectrum Analyser
[ Hits: 12786 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters
- These inexpensive, easily built filters can be the buffer you need between the signals you want to hear and send and those you don’t!
[ Hits: 2431 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters part 2
- Part 2—You’re now much closer to saying
goodbye to your unwanted signal problems!
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Filter
- I0QM Gaussian CW Filter page
This Filter for the weak signals is the evolution of the simple Universal State filter, already published on "Radio Rivista", the 8/1993
[ Hits: 1540 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]