Antennas : 10M
- A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
[ Hits: 4331 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 23723 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- 80/75 Meter 4-Square Array
- This array has been in use since 1989. The SWR from 3.5 to 3.9 is below 1.5:1. The F/R of the array is 20dB average and with some signals even better.
[ Hits: 2225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
[ Hits: 2693 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Recording of DX and other signals on 160 meters
- Topband and DX recordings and sound files on 160 meters band
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NETCERTUS ampsequencer
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8198 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- JT65 Protocol
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Unusual HF Propagation Phenomena
- This page has a collection of audio samples from unusual HF propagation phenomena, from round-the-world propagation to moonbounced signals , and to ducted transmission.
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-5R Review
- Strong signals review of Yaesu VX-5r
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Strong signals - Yaesu VX-5R
- Yaesu vx-5r vhf/uhf transceiver specifications
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-7R Pictures
- Yaesu vx-7r quad-band transceiver, includes several pictures of this yaesu transceiver
[ Hits: 2790 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1612 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum- and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum analasys or to set it for best decoding of PSK31 signals. By ON6MU
[ Hits: 2577 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 19055 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.41 ]
- Choosing a headphone for 160m
- Weak Signal Audio 160m, choosing a headphone for weak signals reception
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Filters and Ferrites in EMC
- This article is about the characteristics and use of various filters and ferrites for solving amateur radio electromagnetic compatibility problems involving breakthrough of amateur signals into domestic equipment such as television sets, video recorders stereo sytems etc.
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software-defined radio by Wikipedia
- According to wikipedia a software-defined radio is a radio communication system which uses software for modulation/demodulation of signals
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termssignals ssb signals q signals i and q signals ems signals cw signals i-and-q-signals signals-analyzer generator signals signals analyzer ambulance signals whisper signals digital signals interval signals weak signals
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links