Search Results for "signals"176 links
Ham Radio : Resources
- Amateur Radio Info
- Information for Amateur Radio, Echolink,``Frequency assignment,Q Signals, RST, Fcc Part 97, 3rd Party traffic.
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- University of Hawaii Radio Astronomy
- Online receiver streams signals from Jupiter and the sun
[ Hits: 7258 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- Radio Meteors-NASA Alabama
- Icom PCR 1000 at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center monitoring meteor signals on 67.3 mhz.live.
[ Hits: 4473 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- What does DX mean
- DX is an old radio term used by radio enthusiasts, it stands for the long-distance reception of radio signals, DX being a short-form way of saying distance-extreme.
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Q Signals
- Comprehensive Listing of Q Signals
[ Hits: 3186 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- G4CCH EME 1296Mhz
- News of latest radio activity, initial contacts list, recordings of EME signals, information about station, and overview of latest projects.
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2144 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Werkgroep Kunstmanen
- A Dutch website dedicated to weather satellite reception with many documents related to antennas, software and techniques on receiving signals from weather satellites.
[ Hits: 114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MoonBounce (EME) & Weak Signals
- Amateur Radio operation and weak signal detection pages by AF9Y
[ Hits: 912 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Interval Signals Library
- Collection of audio clips of foreign radio stations, with identification announcements in various languages, signature tunes and jingles, and of course interval signals
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Interval Signals Archive
- Large collection of audio clips of foreign radio stations, with identification announcements in various languages, signature tunes and jingles, and of course interval signals.
[ Hits: 1836 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- CW Skimmer
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
[ Hits: 4912 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6798 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- LF Analyser
- Professional analyser sound signals, scope, spectrum, spectrograph
[ Hits: 2677 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HF Analyzer
- Professional analyser HF signals, work with bandwidth 500Hz....60Mhz, ddc-mode, scope, spectrum
[ Hits: 5019 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- Software for imitation digital radio-signals: ASK, FSK, BPSK, QPSK, variable speed, any frequency
[ Hits: 1830 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Bonito RadioCom
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
[ Hits: 14599 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2708 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- International Commercial supplier of HF, VHF and UHF signals analysis and receiver control hardware and software
[ Hits: 1999 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This is the most advanced scanner software for the AR8200 and the AR8600. It can effect any type of scan, can scan from 1KHz to 3000MHz in one time. The AREight is a software for help you to listen signals from around the globe on the shortwave bands
[ Hits: 2993 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Superfast analyzer for audio and radio signals
[ Hits: 102489 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- A.M. tutorial
- This tutorial is designed to help explain some of the concepts involved in RF power measurement for amplitute modulated signals.
[ Hits: 3387 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Audio Preamp
- Easy circuit that provide good gain to weak audio signals
[ Hits: 3399 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.
[ Hits: 6789 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- 6m High Pass TVI filter
- Are you suffering from TVI? Then why not try this filter for size. It is a three-stage high-pass filter that blocks low-frequency 50MHz signals while letting through UHF TV.
[ Hits: 1302 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]