software rf design17 links
- LB3HC's hightech blog
- LB3HC's hightech blog - Amateur radio, RF design, electronics, uC, software, Arduino, AVR, Antennas
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8207 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiver
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
[ Hits: 2744 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2781 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Italian only free windows contest logging software, initially designed for the ARI 40-80 contest supports all major world wide contest. Support dx cluster, radio control interface and many new features
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 8989 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- The most flexible and powerful Microwave and RF Filter and Multiplexer Design Software
[ Hits: 5845 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- WaveCon ProCap
- Microwave/ RF Circuit Design and Analysis Software
[ Hits: 1363 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2525 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- RF Toolbox
- A MacOSX antenna design and electronics/electrical tool package. It is a multipourpose application that allow antenna design and comomn calculations
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TAP Software
- RF Path design software, tower coverage mapping software to evaluate radio transmitter sites, predict and simulate radio coverage, plan land mobile radio or cellular systems. Commercial RF coverage mapping software by Softwright llc.
[ Hits: 1618 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
[ Hits: 2176 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SDR-Radio.com is a Windows console for Software Defined Radio (SDR) receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, government, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the software provides a powerful interface for all SDR users
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MDS Spectrum Analyzer
- Software for radiomonitoring, radio spectrum analysis. MDS is designed for the real time radio spectrum analysis. It performs real time activity analysis, signal search and collects spectrum data for post time analysis.
[ Hits: 2877 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Inductor Design Software - RF toroid
- A free too designed to assist in the selection of iron and alloy powder cores.
RF toroid calculate the location of the Self resonate frequencies for series and shunt inductors.
[ Hits: 5139 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio, SDR, Tutorial
- A nice tutorial and the basics of the software defined radio, SDR, and links of software defined radios to JTRS, and general SDR receiver technology.
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssoftware rf design amp design software qsl design software design software wave design software antenna design software mast design software trap design software qsl card design software best aerial design software front design software filter design software masts design software vlsi design software cobweb antenna design software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links