Search Results for "ss meter"285 links
Antennas : 17M
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13130 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Articles on SWR measurements and feed lines tuning.
[ Hits: 984 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR Calculator
- BesserNet Reflectometer is a fun SWR calculator and simulator Java applet
[ Hits: 3824 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Low loss Japanese coaxial cable
- 5D-FB,8D-FB,10D-FB cables offer very low attenuation comparable to that of famous Andrews' Heliax and 8D-FB is almost half that of standard RG-213 for an equivalent diameter!
[ Hits: 852 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 19237 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 20010 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9078 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4580 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- KC0TKS QRSS Beacon
- The KC0TKS 10 meter beacon is broadcasting in QRSS30 mode from atop a 3000 foot mountain in California at approximately 28.2215 MHz at 25 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Zanesville Amateur Radio Club
- The Zanesville Amateur Radio Club (ZARC) is an association for the purpose of providing amateur radio communications in times of emergency: installing, maintaining, and operating a 2-meter repeater and club radio shack, and promoting amateur radio in general.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A & A Engineering
- Smart Battery Chargers, WeatherFAX, Color SSTV,GPS-Based Frequency Standard, Power/SWR Meter,
, Digital Frequency Synthesizers
[ Hits: 1482 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VU Meter, Analog Meters, Panel Meter,Multi-Meter, SWR meter, power supply, power meters
[ Hits: 1813 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1701 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Succesfull 6m EME DX pedition
- Pictures and story of a successfull dx pedition in 6 meters EME operation
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 30m QRSS Receiver
- Article on a QRSS receiver for 30 meters band
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VX-150R yaesu 2 meter radio review
- Reviews of amteur radio equipment and accessories, Yaesu VX-150 review by Jim Baudo
[ Hits: 2300 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- HF to 2 meters transverter
- F5RDH project of a transverter, that can receive input in HF and convert output to 144 Mhz in french
[ Hits: 2197 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 2 meter ant ft 857 s meter qrp 80 meter 160 meter 11 meter sdr 15 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links