Search Results for "te system"724 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 17M
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 23636 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 6863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low reactance multiband center feed wires
- An antenna system is more easily interfaced to a radio when the input reactance at the feedline terminals is low or close to series resonance
[ Hits: 2818 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29056 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3906 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SSA - Non-Directional Beacon
- Airport Locator Beacon, The NDB-SS05 is a complete Dual Non-Directional Navigational Beacon system built to ICAO Annex 10 requirements. It is designed for continuous duty, outdoors operation, easy maintenance and is supported by a full complement of accessories and spare parts.
[ Hits: 1049 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NAVAIDs and Real Property Requirements
- The Impact of navigation aid systems on Air Force Real Property requirements
[ Hits: 1531 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- QRZ Ham Radio Exam Test
- This testing system serves as a training aid to help amateurs and prospective amateurs in passing the FCC exams neccessary to obtain US amateur radio licenses.
[ Hits: 2067 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Who is on air system. Allow registered users to search for on-air operatos.
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Wholesale Solar
- Solar panels, solar and wind home power systems, pre-wired power panels. Wholesale prices for everybody. Free solar design.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Massachusetts Microwave Corporation
- Provider of point-to-point microwave radio system sales, service, and integration, employing refurbished name brand digital (DS1/E1, DS3/E3) and analog video radios. Specializing in Microwave Associates (M/A-COM) , Digital Microwave Corp. (DMC/Stratex) and Alcatel/Rockwell microwave radios.
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Global Positioning System Primer
- Welcome to the Global Positioning System (GPS)
What is GPS? What is Navigation?
GPS Elements Satellites in Space Ground Control Stations and Receivers, How GPS Works - An Amazing System, Military Uses for GPS
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GPS Time Series
- The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a constellation of 24 satellites which is used for navigation and precise geodetic position measurements.
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Navstar GPS
- GPS signal characteristics, system time, system segments, frequencies
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Site’s coverage area.
[ Hits: 1745 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Albuquerque Transmitter Hunting
- An active group of Amateur Radio operators who locate hidden transmitters for fun and in times of need, such as determining the source of interference to local repeater systems or individuals who use the Amateur Radio bands illegally.
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dino's Tower Service
- Located in North Florida, specializing in tower installations, antenna assembly, and wire antennas. Experience includes a variety of antennas and towers from Rohn 25 up to Rohn 65 and rotating tower systems (KOXG).
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- M&P Audio
- We are a new Amateur radio dealer. We carry products from Alinco, Hustler, Ranger, Antenex, Heil Sound, LDG, Uniden, TE Systems, Coax, and Radio Accessories.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2635 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Radio Management Software for the Radio Shack® PRO-92, PRO-93, PRO-2067, PRO-2053, PRO-95 and PRO-96 multi-system trunking scanners.
[ Hits: 1986 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SIGINT Systems
- SIGINT Systems. Provides the Harvester database system, a professional SIGINT Collection toolkit for radio enthusiasts.
[ Hits: 2130 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- SIGVIEW spectrum analyzer
- Complete real time signal analysis software with wide range of powerful FFT spectral analysis tools, statistics functions and comprehensive visualization system.
[ Hits: 10928 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Cellular Phone Interference
- Cellular Phone Interference and 800 MHz Public Safety Radio Systems: An Unforeseen and Dangerous Problem
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termste system win system cat system te system 2m hf-df-system gps system guy system win-system system system 600 cat-system p a system lf system dx system pa system
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links