and 1 categories
about u dipole on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [next]
Antennas : 40M
Antennas : 80M Antennas : Bazooka Antennas : Dipole
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable dipole for 40 Meters band
- Pictures and swr reports for a portable dipole antenna for 40 meters band in german
[ Hits: 2787 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6161 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
Antennas : Multiband Antennas : Satellite Antennas : Tuners Antennas : Wire Software : Antenna analysis
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 4472 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4797 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4565 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Dipole Antenna Radiation Patterns
- Much confusion exists about the radiation patterns of antennas. In particular, the horizontal
dipole is misunderstood by most who use it.
[ Hits: 1660 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 2903 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4418 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3569 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Simple FM Dipole Antenna
- FM Dipole for 88-108 MHz
[ Hits: 1313 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- K7MEM - Folded Dipole Design
- Design your own folded dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4295 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2178 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3618 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3042 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A cheap and easy TV antenna
- A simple, cheap, efficient tv antenna that you can make yourself.
[ Hits: 2393 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Inverted V antenna
- A french document about Inverted V dipole antennas
[ Hits: 2392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links