Search Results for "u dipole"405 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3700 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dual Band 40m/17m dipole
- A center feed dual band dipole for 40 and 17 meters by W5DXP
[ Hits: 3490 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2202 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Coil loaded dipole for 80 meters
- Coil loading of an 80m Dipole for restricted space.
Here's a method that may allow you to fit that 80m dipole into your suburban backyard by VK3JEG
[ Hits: 4368 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 4Z5NY Antenn calculators
- The formulas for a dipole and vertical, j-pole, double square, Yagi and EH antenna calculators
[ Hits: 6726 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- Balun for folded dipoles
- A 1:4 balun suitable for folded dipole antennas
[ Hits: 4104 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Double Bazooka Dipole
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient antenna which is very quiet,and does not
require the use of a balun
[ Hits: 4377 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Building Coils
- Building coils for a portable dipole using
a novel method of winding coils with weedeater cord!
[ Hits: 2557 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 7451 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Wideband Portable Dipole
- A portable dualband dipole robust and compact antenna usable for horizontal and vertical polarisation by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2879 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1538 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 2999 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1887 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- The Indoor spiral dipole
- An attic indoor antenna successfully implemented by N9RET by using two runs of 2-conductor wire
[ Hits: 3379 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Log Periodic of Another Sort
- A log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna design that offer continuous low SWR in 13-30MHz range
[ Hits: 4161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Upright V Dipole
- A small antenna for limited space / lanai use.
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Traps for 40/80 m dipole
- I6DVX article on hoembrewing traps, using vetrnonite instead of common coax cable.
[ Hits: 2057 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 8153 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.45 ]
- K7FFF Beacon
- FISTS Northwest K7FFF Beacon On the air at 28.287 MHz 2W to Dipole
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KA0PSE Beacon
- On 28.219 Mhz it puts out a whopping 3.85 watts into an inverted V dipole at about 30 ft.
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G4IRX/P portable operations
- A compact and portable setup with wire dipoles by G4IRX
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]