Search Results for "u dipole"434 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 2 meter dipole antenna
- Pictures comments and detail on a 2 elements antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 19038 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for two metres
- Described here is a simple omnidirectional, vertically-polarised dipole for two metres
[ Hits: 2809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2752 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable dipole for 40 Meters band
- Pictures and swr reports for a portable dipole antenna for 40 meters band in german
[ Hits: 2943 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6563 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
[ Hits: 2971 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3724 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 9532 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Inverted V antenna
- A french document about Inverted V dipole antennas
[ Hits: 2444 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Folding the Dipole
- Invented by Heinrich Hertz in around 1886, the half wave dipole is still one of the most simple and practical of antennas and still very much in use today. It consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor
[ Hits: 2139 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Short 40m dipole
- The GM4JMU Shortened 7Mhz Dipole
[ Hits: 1172 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 1984 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP 80 Metre Slinky Dipole
- M0WYM slinky dipole setup into an attic.
[ Hits: 3349 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 44941 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- Bicone antenna
- This antenna is a simple double bowtie biconical dipole design. It was designed as a broadband scanner antenna resonant on the 2 meter ham band.
[ Hits: 2531 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3826 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3126 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 16714 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2022 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 2m dipole dipole 40m 20 m dipole 20 10 dipole fan dipole dipole 72 mhz dipole 1.25 m dipole dipole for 6m ocf-dipole pmr dipole dipole 20 40 m 10-160 dipole 10 m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links