Search Results for "v dipole"360 links
Antennas : 160M
- Antennas for 160m
- The best results work when you have an antenna with a large vertical component. It is difficult to get a horizontal antenna (dipole) high enough to be an effective antenna on 160. However, there are several easy things you can do with your present antenna to initially get on the best amateur radio band
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Theory : Baluns
- This article describe the principles of baluns when referred to devices used to balance unbalanced systems, like a coax cable and a dipole antenna
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Vertical Delta Loops
- A excellent 31 pages presentation of how to build and setup vertical delta loops, giving attantion to performance, loop shape or optimal feeding point, includes many pictures and comparison vs dipoles or monopole antennas
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 10 15 20m Open Sleeve Dipole
- Based on a simple project based on a 2 elements Yagi for 20m band, and then becomed a triband yagi with a open-sleeve feed system
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Center Connector for Dipole Antenna
- This is another alternative home-brew center connector for a dipole. The parts used are common PVC accesories found at the home supply store.
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Balloon Vertical Omni-Antennas
- Experimenting vertical wire antennas for 40 and 20 meters supported by balloons resulting in excellent gain in RX and good overall performance against horizontal dipole
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Dipole Array
- A simple and awesome wire monoband antenna, very usefull for portable and dxpeditions usage, consist of two elements, a driver and the reflector.
This endfed halfwave gives a very low take off angle and is very suited for chasing DX.
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 20 40 80 Trapped Dipole
- An homemade portable trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band with an optional extension for the 20 meters.
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 10-6-4 three band dipole antenna
- A home made dipole antenna for 10m, 6m, 4m bands made with two sections of 450 and 300 Ohm ladder lines, cut to achieve acceptable SWRs on all bands
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRO No-Tuner Multiband Dipole
- Construction details of a multiband dipole that can can operate at high power levels, and match its 50-ohm coax feedline without a tuner
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Asymmetrical Hatted Vertical Dipole
- Theory and origins of W4RNL Asymmetrical Hatted Vertical Dipole AHVD for portable operations.
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Overview on some SOTA portable antennas
- A review of some portable antennas for SOTA operations, including linked dipoles, end-fed, verticals
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable link dipole
- A lightweight inverted vee antenna that can be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass squid pole. The antenna is designed to cover 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3DZZ - a classic dipole heavily modified,
- An easy to build multiband trapped dipole that can work well on short low bands for skip contacts
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part I
- A presentation of popular wire antenna models like Dipoles, half size, full size, doble zepp, ocf dipoles, G5RV
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buddipole vertical on 40m
- A report on working a CQWW SSB on 40m with a vertical buddipole antenna
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buddipole Deluxe Review
- A review of the Buddipole Deluxe Antenna portable HF VHF ham radio antenna
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PL259 Surge Arrestor
- Limiting static surges on dipoles, verticals or end fed antennas
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole am dipole hf dipole dipole 144 mhz dipole 11m-dipole dipole 20 40 m dipole vhf 4m dipole dipole for 88 108 mhz vhf dipole 20 m dipole dipole 10 15 20 dipole 10 15 m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links