Search Results for "v dipole"352 links
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Amateur Dipole Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the horizontal length of a particular dipole including Tees, antenna, or one side of it, for the frequency chosen. Enter the desired frequency and select the desired calculation from the drop box
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Antenna Theory : Baluns
- This article describe the principles of baluns when referred to devices used to balance unbalanced systems, like a coax cable and a dipole antenna
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Balloon Vertical Omni-Antennas
- Experimenting vertical wire antennas for 40 and 20 meters supported by balloons resulting in excellent gain in RX and good overall performance against horizontal dipole
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Dipole Array
- A simple and awesome wire monoband antenna, very usefull for portable and dxpeditions usage, consist of two elements, a driver and the reflector.
This endfed halfwave gives a very low take off angle and is very suited for chasing DX.
[ Hits: 607 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 20 40 80 Trapped Dipole
- An homemade portable trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band with an optional extension for the 20 meters.
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 10-6-4 three band dipole antenna
- A home made dipole antenna for 10m, 6m, 4m bands made with two sections of 450 and 300 Ohm ladder lines, cut to achieve acceptable SWRs on all bands
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRO No-Tuner Multiband Dipole
- Construction details of a multiband dipole that can can operate at high power levels, and match its 50-ohm coax feedline without a tuner
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Paper Clip Dipole Antenna
- A HF dipole antenna made with 1212 paper clips to make a 40,000mm chain with an overall weight of 538g, mostly a funny experiment
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna 10 through 80 Meter
- A Vertical Zepp Dipole HF antenna
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Asymmetrical Hatted Vertical Dipole
- Theory and origins of W4RNL Asymmetrical Hatted Vertical Dipole AHVD for portable operations.
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Overview on some SOTA portable antennas
- A review of some portable antennas for SOTA operations, including linked dipoles, end-fed, verticals
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable link dipole
- A lightweight inverted vee antenna that can be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass squid pole. The antenna is designed to cover 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A lightweight dipole for 2 m
- A simple portable antenna for SOTA VHF is described in this article dedicated to portable operations
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3DZZ - a classic dipole heavily modified,
- An easy to build multiband trapped dipole that can work well on short low bands for skip contacts
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part I
- A presentation of popular wire antenna models like Dipoles, half size, full size, doble zepp, ocf dipoles, G5RV
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buddipole vertical on 40m
- A report on working a CQWW SSB on 40m with a vertical buddipole antenna
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buddipole Deluxe Review
- A review of the Buddipole Deluxe Antenna portable HF VHF ham radio antenna
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PL259 Surge Arrestor
- Limiting static surges on dipoles, verticals or end fed antennas
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole fm dipole v dipole 15m dipole 10m v dipole am dipole 20 m dipole 10m ve dipole dipole 10 dipole ] hf dipole 1.25 m dipole 20 10 dipole fan dipole dipole for 88 108 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links