Search Results for "v dipole"342 links
Antennas : 160M
- Shortened dipole for 160 meters
- A short dipole for 160 meter band by XE3RN, includes also a receive only loop antenna in spanish
[ Hits: 1616 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 2 meter HT Handipole
- Add some gain over your rubber dummy load with this full size dipole on your HT.
[ Hits: 2632 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W5VMs Shorty 40 Antenna
- A shortened dipole for 40 meters band by Martin E. Meserve
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Calculation
- The calculation refers to either a loaded 1/4 wave or a loaded dipole,
[ Hits: 12917 | Votes: 106 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- Inverted V Dipole for 10 15 20 meters
- Inverted V Trapped dipole antenna for 14MHz,
21MHz and 28MHz ham radio bands.
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole Centre Insulator
- GM3MCK Central dipole insulator for inverted V dipoles
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband Dipole 2MHz o 30MHz with no ATU
- A broadband travelling wave dipole for HF bands, whose VSWR is less than 2:1 from 3 to 15 MHz and does not exceed 2.6 to 1 from 2.3 to at least 30 MHz
[ Hits: 2942 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Constructing simple wire antennas
- Simple wire antennas like dipoles and verticals are dead easy to make: here’s how
[ Hits: 2181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Designing Driven Elements in Yagi antennas
- The design and feeding of driven elements for VHF/UHF Yagi antennas , modeling, observations and some case studies by Graham Daubney F/G8MBI
[ Hits: 788 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multi-band Inverted-Vee Antenna
- A multi-band inverted-V dipole for portable operation by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 2286 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DL8NCR AllBand Dipole
- A multiband wire dipole cover 80 to 10 meters.
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF 2-Meter Sleeve Dipole Antenna
- A 144 MHz dipole antenna made from coax, PVC pipe, and aluminum foil tape
[ Hits: 2601 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Portable antenna comparison
- Common antennas for portable use compared. A vertical antenna, a dipole antenna an inverted V and a fan dipole all at same height.
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Adventures of a Stealth Vertical Dipole
- An example of a stealth vertical antenna installed in a condo.
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipoles versus Verticals
- One of the classic arguments in amateur radio is whether a dipole or vertical is the best antenna
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas 101
- Dipoles, Doublets and Verticals by Rob May NV5E
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- UHF VHF Folded Dipole
- Dual band 2 m and 70 cm folded colinear aerial array project by G2BCX
[ Hits: 1431 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Vertical end Firen Antenna
- A bi-directional vertical antenna with 4db gain over a dipole.
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windipoles is a free passive filter simulator. It is a Windows .NET executable, so no software installation is required. It enables design, analysis, optimizations and plots, all graphically.
[ Hits: 2563 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.35 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 432 dipole 6m dipole dipole fan dipole dipole 87.5 - 108 mhz 40 dipole dx 15m dipole 40m dipole inv v dipole cb dipole fix dipole dipole for 88 108 mhz 20m dipole 20 10 dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links