v yagi285 links
Antennas : 10M
- A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
[ Hits: 4331 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14109 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Quagi and Yagi on 2 Meters
- Designing quagi and yagi antennas on 2 Meters, some preliminary notes by Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 3915 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7770 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4921 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Various Yagi antennas for 70 Mhz band
[ Hits: 4903 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4440 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6elements 6.4 Mtr 50MHz LFA
- A Compact 6el 6M Yagi with over 32dB F/B and more than 11.6dB Gain!
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 2070 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The DK7ZB-Match for Yagis
- Simple, easy to built match developed in 1995 for Yagis with resistitive loads of 12.5, 18 and 28 Ohm.
[ Hits: 3431 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Multiband yagi antenna plan
- F6CHT plan for a multiband yagi antenna that covers 6 to 30 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2440 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14370 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Vertical plane antennas' beaming comparision
- Animated quad and yagi comparison. You can see antennas' characteristics behavior in a vertical plane with changing of the height.
[ Hits: 3024 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1759 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9147 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5712 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna insulators for DK7ZB Yagis
- Homebrew antenna insulators for DK7ZB yagi antennas
[ Hits: 1855 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
[ Hits: 1897 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Modeler Applet
- This java applet/application implements a simple yagi modeling code. The initial input is a really trivial 2 elmenent yagi.
[ Hits: 2620 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
You can try similar termsyagi lfa 21 meg yagi 12m yagi 450 yagi yagi x yagi yagi hf zl yagi rdf yagi 20m yagi yagi for cb 7 mhz yagi 70 cm yagi pmr yagi 40m v yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links