Search Results for "wire antenna"446 links
Antennas : 160M
- Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
[ Hits: 2632 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
[ Hits: 2853 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2318 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 2 Meter Slim Jim antenna from Ordinary Wires
- Slim Jim (J Integrated Match J-Pole) is probably the most easiest and powerful 2 meter antenna to build provided you have the exact measurement and material to build it.
[ Hits: 4292 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 80 Meter horizontal loop antenna
- An horizontal full wave wire loop antenna for the 80 meters band by W4HM
[ Hits: 4204 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- K5LAD 80 meter antenna
- K5LAD Article on his 42 feet wire antenna for 80 meter band
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Two wire broadband HF dipole
- This article describes the design and simulation of a two wire broadband dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software 4Nec2. The antenna is designed to operate in the full range 3-30 MHz
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Helical Antennas
- The Helical antenna description, a simple way of obtaining high-gain and a broad band of frequency characteristics
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 1695 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- An indoor HF stealth antenna
- A wire loop antenna around a bedroom wall
[ Hits: 2126 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Multi band wire antenna
- The off center fed dipole or Windom antenna.
[ Hits: 3047 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The CE0Y 7 m Triple Leg
- The supporting structure is a 15-m-glassfibre mast of DX-Wire. The antenna can be used on all bands from 10 to 40 m.
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Double Quad For VHF UHF
- Double quad wire antenna for the 2m and 70cm band. Each of the two squares is the size of a wavelength by DF7DJ
[ Hits: 2725 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Wire Antennas for Ham Radio
- Iulian Rosu YO3DAC / VA3IUL wire ham radio antenna panoramic with sample drawings
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Longwire Horizontal Antenna
- An SWL longwire horizontal antenna
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Long wire antenna random wire
- About longwire antennas, technically to be a true longwire an antenna needs to be at least one wavelength long, but common use of the term by Hams is for any random wire length that is end fed.
[ Hits: 1154 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Codan C463 multiband antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a Codan C463 multiwire broadband dipole, using the software MMANA-GAL.
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- STAR-H Corporation
- STAR-H Corporation specializes in extremely wideband dipoles and compact low-profile antenna systems for military, emergency management, commercial operations and consumer wireless applications.
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termswire antenna cb wire antenna ez wire antenna hf wire antenna t antenna wire antenna wire end fed wire antenna wire antenna 160 15 m wire antenna hf antenna wire antenna wire for ham ant wire antenna 10 80 swl wire antenna ht wire antenna 10m wire antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links