10 meter dipole55 links
Antennas : 10M
- 10 meter DiPole
- 10 Meter Easy to build wire dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1234 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Coax Dipole for 2 meters band
- A homebrew 2m 144.2 MHz vertical 1/2 wave Coaxial Dipole antenna project for your home QTH, SOTA, portable field operations/WICEN exercises or the emergency 2m Go-box. Elsewhere in amateur radio circles this antenna is known as a 2m Flower Pot Antenna
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- A 30 Meter Sloping Dipole Antenna
- This variation of the basic horizontal, half wavelength flat top dipole has proven to be a simple, effective antenna suitable for both home and portable use.
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40m loaded dipole
- This is an short dipole for 7 MHz. Total length of this dipole is just 10 meters, 33 feet. Missing lenght is balanced by a coil made of 49 turns of a 40mm diameter pvc pipe. The use of a choke balun is recommended, as always, to adapt the unbalanced coax cable to the balanced antenna, and to prevent RF feed back along the coax shield.
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters Band
- A trap antenna dipole covering two differen bands made reusing an old 160/80m inverted vee antenna.
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to construct a multi-band dipole using speaker wire
- How to homemade a multi-band HF dipole using 100 meter of speaker wire, 2 strandsm including a homebrew 1:1 choke balun
[ Hits: 830 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Quad Band Inverted V Antenna
- An inverted V Dipole antenna for HF bands, working on 10 20 40 and 80 meters band. PDF Presentation
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Small HF Antennas
- Experiments on HF antennas for restricted spaces.
In this article author experiments antennas for 80-10 meters band having just a very small garden and several restrictions. Basic antennas consists of laded multiband dipoles and fan dipole antennas
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.3 ]
- The KL3JM modified SRI Fan Dipole for 80-40-20 Meters
- The antenna in this project is a modification of the techniques used to design a multiband fan type dipole with little or no tuning involved having a total space of 105 feet
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 1117 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Quad Loop Antenna for 50 MHz
- Building A Full-Wave Quad Loop Antenna for 6 Meters. This is an easy antenna to build and the materials cost about $15-20. It exhibits 1.8dB gain over a 1/2-wave dipole. Using an open-wire parallel feedline (commonly called ladder line) with an antenna tuner, it tunes up on the 10m band as a 5/8-wave loop as well
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Morgain 40-80 by IM0JZJ
- This folded dipole, can be even built for 10 and 20 meters band, and can also give good results on 15 meters, with the sole lenght of just 20 meter of total lenght. Originally born to work on 40 meters, can be adapted for any band.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Multiband trap dipole
- This antenna is a classical antenna working on 7,10,14,18,50 MHz is implemented with three traps for 30, 17 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew an OCF Off-Center Fed Dipole Antenna
- This type of antenna is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It’s a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 balun at the offset feed point. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters. The formula can also be used to adjust the overall length to cover more or fewer bands and the resulting overall length. 160-10m, 80-10m or 40-10 meters depending on your available space. Other bands will require a tuner.
[ Hits: 52 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Build this Vertical Portable HF Antenna
- An experimental prototype of an asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole antenna that can work on HF bands 20 to 10 meters band. The AHVD Vertical dipole is an upside-down T design
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
You can try similar terms10 meter dipole 11 meter dipole 2 meter dipole 20 meter dipole 40 meter dipole 6 meter dipole 60 meter dipole 80 40 meter dipole six meter dipole 40 meter dipole antenna 40 meter shortened dipole 6 meter dipole antenna 60 meter dipole antenna 80 meter dipole antenna balun for 10 meter dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links