100 antenna51 links
Antennas : 17M
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13757 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 128116 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- The Sperrtopf antenna for 2 meter band
- By ON4CFC Pascal, describe how to build a Sperrtopf or Sleeve antenna for the 144 Mhz, PDF File by antennex
[ Hits: 2018 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21451 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- HF Antenna Switch
- The purpose of this remote antenna switch was to be able to select between four different antenna combinations The unit was designed to work at RF power levels of around 100 watts by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable QRP Antennas
- October 2003 Albuquerque ARC Newsletter - Portable QRP Antennas And The 1000-Foot-High G5RV
[ Hits: 7578 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Better Results with Indoor Antennas
- A different approach can help you optimize attic-bound aerial by W6HPH
[ Hits: 1335 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here's one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13888 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- HF mobile antenna
- Build your mobile antenna which outperforms Hustler by 10db and ATAS-100 by 18db. From 80 to 10m.
[ Hits: 30293 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- The Fan-tenna
- A Safety multi-band mobile antenna by Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 3665 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Offset multiband trapless antenna
- Simple, easy to build, low cost, compact, multiband By Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 1790 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- K-FACTOR Table & Chart
- Determine the K-Factor used as a multiplier when constructing half-wave antennas.
[ Hits: 2952 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.02 ]
- M5AML John
- M5AML - SSTV, Aerials (antennas), SSTV, Rallies, UK prefixes
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- IC-PCR 1000 in Germany on-line receiver
- Icom PCR 1000 HF/VHF/UHF Antenna VHF/UHF Diamond X 50N HF W3D22 80m/40m 34m (111,54 feet) long based in Germany Hamburg JO43XO.
[ Hits: 6275 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 3.04 ]
- Ham Lake, Minnesota IC-PCR1000
- The system consists of a Icom IC-PCR1000 shortwave radio. Coverage is from 10 KHz to 1300 MHz.. Antenna is a Par Electronics EF-SWL in and sloper configuration.
[ Hits: 7641 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- EZ Hang
- The perfect tool when you want to put up a wire antenna easily, quickly and safely! EZ HANG can be used to "shoot" a line over a tree or other object over 100 feet high
[ Hits: 3172 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Effelsberg Telescope
- The world's largest fully steerable radio telescope, the 100 m antenna of Effelsberg in Bonn, Germany, operated since August 1972.
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KM6CQ Mobile
- Running an FT-100 and HF antenna with pictures and links
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1791 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Italian dealer for jammers, cx100, radio shack, telephony, antennas
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links