100 m antenna36 links
Antennas : 17M
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13981 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 130658 | Votes: 113 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- 7 MHz Dipole at VK1ZKD
- This article documents an unobtrusive antenna for operation on 7MHz, primarily for contacts with stations at up to 1000Km range.
[ Hits: 3289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 22085 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- 1:4 Current Balun
- This project is intended to aid in tuning a balanced antenna or feedline that has a high impedance 100-600 ohms by N5ESE
[ Hits: 3191 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- HF Antenna Switch
- The purpose of this remote antenna switch was to be able to select between four different antenna combinations The unit was designed to work at RF power levels of around 100 watts by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 2 meter halo antenna
- A project for a 144 Mhz halo antenna
[ Hits: 3211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Better Results with Indoor Antennas
- A different approach can help you optimize attic-bound aerial by W6HPH
[ Hits: 1642 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC bands, need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
[ Hits: 2586 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- EA4FRB Magnetic Loop
- A magnetic loop antenna working from 30 to 15 meters with 100W
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here's one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13988 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- HF mobile antenna
- Build your mobile antenna which outperforms Hustler by 10db and ATAS-100 by 18db. From 80 to 10m.
[ Hits: 35453 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 7.1 ]
- Offset multiband trapless antenna
- Simple, easy to build, low cost, compact, multiband By Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 1843 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Antennas for 100 Pound DXpeditions
- NE1RD interesting publication published online about homebrewing antennas for dx peditions or portable use
[ Hits: 2182 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- K-FACTOR Table & Chart
- Determine the K-Factor used as a multiplier when constructing half-wave antennas.
[ Hits: 2998 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.02 ]
- M5AML John
- M5AML - SSTV, Aerials (antennas), SSTV, Rallies, UK prefixes
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- EZ Hang
- The perfect tool when you want to put up a wire antenna easily, quickly and safely! EZ HANG can be used to "shoot" a line over a tree or other object over 100 feet high
[ Hits: 3218 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1831 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- SARK100 Antenna Analyzer
- The SARK100 Antenna Analyzer it is yet another antenna analyzer but available in kit form and designed to be easy to assemble and with an affordable pricing.
[ Hits: 1626 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m ssb antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna 800 mhz antenna antenna antenna 20m antenna mf antenna w8j
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links