10m radio16 links
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 48255 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A Multiband Yagi Antenna Project
- A 20m to 10m amateur radio bands, Yagi antenna design and project by ON4ANT
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 1381 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- OK2FJ portable antenna
- Bigatas OK2FJ- portable automatic antenna 80-10m for Yaesu FT897/857/817 and other TRX in czeck
[ Hits: 2914 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NCRG 10m Beacon
- This beacon was originally a WIA (VK6 Division) owned unit, run by the Northern Corridor Radio Group TX on 28.264MHz.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Roger G3XBM's Amateur Radio Blog
- Simple QRP projects, 10m, 6m, WSPR beaconing, sub-9kHz and other random stuff
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufacturer of the K3 & K2 160-10M CW/SSB amateur radio transceiver, K1 transceiver, transverters, Antenna tuners
[ Hits: 12682 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Online UK CB Radio shop specialising in UK CB Radio and 10m Amateur radio equipment. Scanners and multiband receivers also available.
[ Hits: 2858 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.22 ]
- NCDXF Beacon for Android
- NCDXF Beacon is a simple tool to monitor the NCDXF beacons on the Ham Radio bands 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m and 10m.
Upon start the the time will be synchronized with an NTP server.
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 Arduino Controlled Beacon
- An example of how to control a Yaesu FT-817 with an Arduino to make a multi-band CW beacon.
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build a 10 Meter Beacon
- How to build a beacon keyer for 28 MHz using an old CB Radio transceiver, by Tom Sevart
[ Hits: 2174 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 30m WSPR Beacon
- 10MHz WSPR and QRSS Transmitter Project
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Jaws Mk2 CB Conversion to 10M
- Converting a CB Radio for 10 meter use
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack ham radio ht /cb radio 1 bc radio 10m radio 2 m radio 2 way radio 2 way radio uk 220 mhz radio 2m radio 3 ft radio 440 radio 5.0 radio 6m radio 70 mhz radio 80m radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links