12 element45 links
Antennas : 10M
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10389 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7502 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Dualband-Beam 12/17 m
- The beam has only one feedpoint with 50 Ohm and has an open-sleeve element for 12 m by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 4151 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- 2 element Quad antenna for 10 12 15 mt
- Detailed instructions about a home made 2 element quad antenna made in diamond configuration, resonating on 10 12 and 15 meters band, by IZ7ATH Talino
[ Hits: 61892 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4136 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 47280 | Votes: 137 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5197 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- 6element 50 MHZ Yagi
- Less than 20' long but super gain figure and wideband with flat SWR.
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The EH Antenna analyzed
- This report is a recent analysis of the EH antenna using the Pspice program and considering the antenna as a set of circuit elements
[ Hits: 1228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5524 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 1275 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 2-Element-DK7ZB-Quad for 5 Bands
- 10-12-15-17-20m A description was in the German Ham-Magazine "Funkamateur" in Issue 11/2003
[ Hits: 14121 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 29803 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- 2 Element Quad Project
- Homebrew quad antenna project you can build for very little cost for 12,11CB,10 meters and higher frequencies
[ Hits: 2559 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1595 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- 1200Mhz 40elements YAGI
- A table with element size and spacing for a 40 Elements yagi antenna for 1200 Mhz
[ Hits: 1716 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- YU7EF Pop 6 & 7 Elements antenna
- YU7EF Pop 6 elm for 50Mhz and 7elm for 70Mhz, a 4+6m douband with 12mm Alu tubing
[ Hits: 1997 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Yagi Beams at VK2BA
- 6 Metre array 7 elements on 12M boom, 10 metre aray - 5 elements on 7M boom, 29MHz, 6el yagi
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A low pass filter circuit
- A simple 7 element, Chebyshev low pass filter, rolls of at 30MHz. Attenuation is better than -40dB at 60MHz, -65dB at 90MHz, -80dB at 120MHz.
[ Hits: 5089 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.11 ]
You can try similar terms7 element 440mhz yagi 7 element 440mhz y 5 element 4 element 40m 9 element 16 element 1 element 17m 15 element 3 element 4 element 47 element 13 element 2 element 7 mhz 3 element 14 mhz 7 element 28 mhz 43 element
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links