2 element227 links
Antennas : 10M
- A compact 10M beam
- A compact Moxon 2 element beam for 10M
[ Hits: 13613 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.14 ]
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10612 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for shortwave
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10m-30m
[ Hits: 5923 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.7 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5250 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 51481 | Votes: 246 | Rating: 5.16 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6682 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5281 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- 8 Element Quad for 145 Mhz
- 8 elements quad antenna for 2 meters band, centered on 145 Mhz
[ Hits: 29080 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 27899 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.26 ]
- Portable Yagi for 144MHz
- Simple 7 element Yagi is ideal for portable operation. The elements can be removed and replaced in a few minutes. The 2.42 m boom will fit inside a car, the elements are made from 6mm solid aluminium rod.
[ Hits: 14249 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3778 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 2 Elements HB9CV
- 2 meters band HB9CV antenna
[ Hits: 21728 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 5.7 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 8444 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.7 ]
- Maria Maluca Antenna by PY2BBP
- The Maria Maluca HF multiband antenna as designed in 1957 by PY2BBP is a directive antenna for 15 meter and a passive element that works as director and reflector in different bands
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Cebik Moxon Rectangles
- The Moxon Rectangle is growing in popularity as a compact 2-element array that approaches a full-size 2-element in gain but with a far superior front-to-back ratio and a direct match for the standard 50-Ohm coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 3198 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 4334 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5580 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 64405 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8948 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- Satellite tracking with GPS
- The program calculates the actual position of the satellites using the NORAD 2LINE-element set, which is available via the Internet, for nearly all satellites. The position is then displayed in 3D-view as well as in 2D (mercator) view, where the footprints are also be shown.
[ Hits: 2826 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
You can try similar terms11 element 3 element 5 element 2m 21 element yagi 3 element quad 3 element yagi 4 element yagi for 10m 4 element yagi for 40m 5 element quad 2m 7 element yagi 2 element 2 meter quad 2 element phased array 2 element yagi 17 meters 2 meter 4 element beam 20 meter 4 element beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links