2 meter swr meter36 links
Antennas : 10M
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4463 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 10 meter wonderbar antenna
- 10 Meter WonderBar Antenna, present an SWR 1:1 over entire band, great DX, rotateable by hand, 8 ft long - build for about $20
[ Hits: 4641 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband 80/160 Meter Dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band by K5GP
[ Hits: 2703 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7127 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 80/75 Meter 4-Square Array
- This array has been in use since 1989. The SWR from 3.5 to 3.9 is below 1.5:1. The F/R of the array is 20dB average and with some signals even better.
[ Hits: 2228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- J-Pole, tunable
- An adjustable VSWR, 2 meter J-Pole
[ Hits: 6122 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- HF Log Periodic antenna
- 10 to 20 meters band log-periodic antenna project with SWR Plots, boom lenght and element spacing.
[ Hits: 3621 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4817 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8282 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5323 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SWR Graphing Software for Amateur Radio by KD4UDY, shareware
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Converting ZetaGi HP201 for ham bands
- Conversion of Zetagi HP201 SWR wattmeter for HF Amateur Bands by G8ODE
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Automatic 1.8 - 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 - 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter A project from Il Club Autocostruttori of the Padova ARI club Italy
[ Hits: 3729 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 9210 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Wifi VSWR Meter
- A Wifi (V)SWR Meter to build yourself
[ Hits: 1678 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- G3TXQ SWR meter
- Based on the N2PK design, this swr meter use a stockton directional coupler
[ Hits: 2492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N2PK SWR Meter
- HF Forward Power & Return Loss (SWR) Meter
[ Hits: 1821 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Wideband SWR meter
- About SWR, and use of SWR Meter, home made a swr meter.
[ Hits: 4848 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp 10 meter sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links