5 0 radio665 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5281 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Collection of Beverage Antenna Information
- KB1GW's collection of beverage antenna information
[ Hits: 2491 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Active Loop Converter for LF
- Active Loop Converter for the LF Band
by Lloyd Butler VK5BR originally published in Amateur Radio, July 2000)
[ Hits: 1771 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 67072 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna for ham radio band of 40 meter text in spanish and english
[ Hits: 33514 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 8.48 ]
- Central Arkansas Radio Emergency Net
- The C.A.R.E.N. Club is one of the oldest amateur radio clubs in Arkansas, dating back to the late 1950s. Just as the name implies, the C.A.R.E.N. Club is the state leader in emergency communications, SKYWARN, Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES), Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service (RACES).
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- MF and HF Amateur Radio Band Charts
- Easy to read set of band charts for the amateur radio MF and HF bands: 160, 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10 meter by W5JCK
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3 ]
- Split Operations - When and How
- When do you need to go to a split operation ? When the people you are giving reports to are not answering, or when you are not getting your report from the station you are working because of other stations who are continuously calling.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRP When Less is More
- Marshall G. Emm N1FN/VK5FN First published in "73 Amateur Radio 05/2000
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kenwood TS-950S RF gain mod
- The Kenwood TS-950S and TS-950SD HF transceivers are fine radios. However, many, if not all,
of them were produced with a design flaw which allows the RG GAIN control to cease function in
the presence of a strong signal IF the AGC has been turned OFF
[ Hits: 1589 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Vacuum Tubes Radio
- Vacuum Tubes and Radio Tubes Our specialty. We carry over 5,000 radio and vacuum tubes in stock every day and we ship world wide. Tubes for industry, music, ham radio, the audiophile.
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hungarian Radio
- Radio Budapest is the external service of Hungarian Radio Company Limited, the public service broadcasting organisation.
[ Hits: 916 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Radio Amanecer Internacional
- A Spanish-speaking gospel station operating in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, this station broadcasts on 610 and 1570 kHz, as well as, on 6025 kHz.
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Radio Lithuania
- Broadcasts to Western Europe on AM/FM and shortwave 9710 kHz, to Russia on shortwave on 9555 kHz, and to North America on shortwave on 9855 kHz.
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Caracol Radio
- One of several Colombian broadcasting networks heard on AM and FM and worldwide on 5076 kHz in the 60 meter band.
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Voice of Tibet - Voice of the Voiceless
- Radio VOT daily broadcasts a 30 minute news service in
Tibetan and a 15 minute news service in Mandarin Chinese.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio Hargeisa
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Radio 510 International
- European relay station broadcasting every weekend on short-wave to all of Europe, Northern Africa and the Middle East on 13840 kHz.
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
- Tthe ultimate program designed to connect you to ACARS systems around the world via the Internet
[ Hits: 16180 | Votes: 148 | Rating: 4.97 ]
- WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 1674 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
You can try similar termsdrm radio dsp radio gnu radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa ham radio rv radio fm sdr radio sdr-radio sfe radio trx radio 10 meter radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links