all band441 links - and 1 categories
- Discone for HF bands
- 80 feet tall Discone was built by Collins Radio Company in the early 1960s
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- 10 elements 70MHz Low Noise LFA
- A 10 element 4M LFA Yagi. Flat SWR across the band, easy build with no matching to install. No power limit high gain.
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 40 m Band Delta loop Antenna
- 40 meters band Delta loop antenna plan that is vertically polarised
[ Hits: 8762 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.66 ]
- Homebrew G5RV All Bander
- Article about homebrewing a G5RV antenna by KC6CFF
[ Hits: 1504 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RX antenna for 160/80 meters
- RX Antenna 160m/80m Band Splitter/Switch, a small project that will work along with the K9AY RX antenna
[ Hits: 1873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC bands, need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
[ Hits: 2567 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- G4FON Magnetic Loop Antenna
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 1520 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The N3UJJ Antenna Project
- The N3UJJ antenna project,parallel-cage dipole a multi-band horizontal antenna, without the need of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DL8NCR AllBand Dipole
- A multiband wire dipole cover 80 to 10 meters.
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Harmonically Related Antenna
- The HarRe antenna series, multi element quarter wave resonant broadcaters band receiving antenna
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LA1IC Coax-Fed slooping longwire
- Simple, inexpensive and easy to erect, this antenna provides directivity, low angle radiation and
a small gain on a number of HF bands.
[ Hits: 3613 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- HF/VHF Portable Mini Tuner
- A small portable antenna tuner for HF and VHF bands by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2249 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 3297 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Rybakov 806 Multiband Antenna
- Multiband no trap no gap antenna. This Antenna is a small wonder, easy to build and allow you to work all HF spectrum with your TRX and it's internal ATU.
[ Hits: 2044 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- I7SWX Coax-Fed multiband antenna
- This simple multiband antenna works on all HF bands from 3.5 to 30 MHz, including WARC bands other than 10.1 MHz.
[ Hits: 3605 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The purpose of this web site is to promote JT6M as a mode of communication on both 6M and 4M band and guide users through setting up and using JT6M effectively.
Optimised for 6 metre band Meteor Scatter, JT6M allows you to make meteor scatter contacts easily.
JT6M is part of the WSJT suite of digital weak signal software applications developed by Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Radio Antenna Design
- Covered all kind of antenna desings for all bands and radio applications.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ham for iPhone
- Ham is a free iPhone Ham Radio utility.
View solar conditions (Solar Flux, Indices, X-Rays, Sunspots and calculated band conditions).
View PSKreporter reports and Callsign lookups.
[ Hits: 1643 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- N2CQR 20 meter portable DSB transceiver
- Homebrewed transceiver for 20 meter originally born for 17 meters band
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms10m band 11 m band 160 m band 160 v band 20 40 80m band 220 band 2m band 3 band 3 band hf 3 band vfo 30 m band 40m band 4m band 5 band eq 500 khz band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links