am dipole154 links
Antennas : 40M
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10817 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 11690 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Dipole for 40 meters
- Shortened dipole with traps for 40 meters band in portuguese
[ Hits: 4135 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 6M Square Copper Dipole
- Here is the parts list and dim. sheet for a 6m Square Copper Dipole, made from copper water pipe
[ Hits: 3510 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7866 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 52529 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- 20m mini loaded dipole
- It is very simple to build and you can tune it in your shack room
[ Hits: 15588 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- 20m QRP Dipole
- Instructions to build a portable dipole for 20 meters
[ Hits: 15949 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be? Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 19887 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- 20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
[ Hits: 12118 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1869 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9386 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4843 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 10042 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4091 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3646 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1537 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- Australian antenna manufacturer specialise in supplying amateurs with the best quality products. Amateur radio multiband Yagi antennas, balums, cb antennas, dipoles
[ Hits: 2101 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
[ Hits: 1909 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole ofc dipole inv v dipole 406 dipole 20 m dipole fan dipole 10 m dipole 1.25 m dipole u dipole 20 10 dipole fix dipole bud dipole dipole kv 10m dipole fm dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links