am transmitter90 links
Antennas : End-Fed
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 21402 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Feeding the Beast
- Transferring Radio Frequency Energy from Your Transmitter to Your Antenna by Don Keith N4KC
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1755 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Radio Exchange
- A free marketplace for hams and radio enthusiasts to list extra receivers, transmitters, parts and associated items to be posted.
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- W5AM Museum
- Receivers and transmitters by Collins , Drake , Hallicrafters , Hammarlund , National Receivers
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.6 ]
- Malaysian Amateur Radio Transmitters' Society
- The malaysian amateur radio transmitters' society (marts) is the national organization for amateur radio (ham) operators in malaysia since 1952.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Western Amateur Radio Association
- The Western Amateur Radio Association, founded in 1978, is a Ham radio club based in Fullerton, California. The club supports and participates in many activities, including Field Day, transmitter hunting, microwave, satellite, and APRS, to name a few.
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ramsey Electronics
- Large selection of affordable and fun hobby kits as well as a really neat selection of electronic gear. Transmitters and receivers kits, test equipments, RF test enclosures.
[ Hits: 3716 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- Low Power Radio and Broadcast Company
- Manufacturers of high performance low power am transmitter products: sstran amt3000, bc-100, and the mw-250. for home and professional use.
[ Hits: 2723 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Russia ATV Amateur TV
- Digital Amateur Television web sited include a D-ATV transmitter, D-ATV receiver, D-ATV modulator D-ATV schematics by RA3TTS
[ Hits: 916 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Thunt.org : transmitter hunting
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting web site from San Francisco. Triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. Hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters anywhere in the san francisco bay area, fremont california
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Repeater and Broadcast Transmitter Database
- Searchable database of amateur repeaters and broadcast transmitters. The database covers the fifty U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and the ten Canadian provinces.
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ChirpPix converts a bitmap image to a wave file, which can then be sent by a SSB transmitter and received on spectrogram waterfall displays
Image Transmission using ChirpPix and ChirpHell. Click to donwload ChirpPix zip file.
[ Hits: 1546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- A simplified video control box
- When one starts in amateur television, one begins with a small simple transmitter and a small camera. But very quickly, one needs to transmit audio signals with the pictures, then comes a second camera
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1604 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
[ Hits: 4400 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 40 Meters QRP AM/CW transmitter
- VU2VWN project to homebrew a CW for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 2241 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar terms40m cw transmitter 807 transmitter am transmitter am transmitter kit fet transmitter fm transmitter hf transmitter qrp transmitter ssb transmitter transmitter qrp 20m tv transmitter uhf transmitter vhf transmitter 160 meter transmitter 80 meter transmitter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links