am transmitter70 links
Antique Radios : Collections
- Micamold XTR
- The Micamold XTR-1 transmitter manufactured in 1948 by the MICAMOLD Radio corp. of Brooklyn, New York.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Hammond Museum of Rradio
- Now home to over 1,000 radios and transmitters dating from the spark era up to.
[ Hits: 2413 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Brightleaf Amateur Radio Club
- Club activities, news and newsletter Ham Chatter Online features a member each month. Field Day pictures, etc. Home of VOA transmitter sites. Club calls, W4AMC & W1VOA Greenville, NC
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.52 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1507 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
[ Hits: 2069 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Transmitters 'R' Us
- We are manufacturers and re-sellers of a wide range of AM, FM and Shortwave broadcast transmitters, kits and related products.
[ Hits: 6601 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Stack
- Microcontrollers for many ham radio applications including repeater controllers, beacon transmitters, keyers, antenna switches, battery monitors, etc.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Advanced Communication Sys
- Repeaters, transmitters and receivers manufacturer for ham radio and commercial applications
[ Hits: 7107 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- Hi Pro
- Repeaters, transmitters, receivers, small power Amps and Controllers
[ Hits: 3952 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Site's coverage area.
[ Hits: 1847 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Transmitter hunting, in San Francisco
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting. triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio Pakistan
- Broadcast 300 hours of programming a day through the facilities of 23 transmitters in the domestic and external services
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 45317 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- WL7AML Intermod program
- This program will run all possible combinations of every transmitter against every receiver in its list
[ Hits: 3504 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- WD6CNF Voice keyer
- Audio voice keyer Microphone input, speaker output Live microphone enable
Record/play audio from twelve memories
Display text of recorded audio
Transmitter keyed via serial (com) port
Loop (with variable delay) audio output
[ Hits: 6904 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4 ]
- RF and Microwate Power Amplifiers
- RF and Microwave Power Amplifier and Transmitter Technologies, amplifierlinearity, efficiency and
available RF power devices.
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[ Hits: 35285 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links