band guide24 links
- The Ultimate Guide to 11 Meter CB Antennas
- This site is dedicated to bringing true information about the different types of antennas you can use, buy and build for Citizen Band Radio and 11 Meter DXing.
[ Hits: 23029 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- Modern Beverage Receiving Antenna
- A helpful guide to building your own beverage-type low noise receiving antenna for broadband use. Easy, do-it-yourself suggestions to optimize directional performance, even if you lack a farm to put it on.
[ Hits: 1505 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- CobWebb revealed
- A 27 pages pdf file revealing secrets of the cobwebb or cobweb multiband antenna with many pictures and assembling details. A great document that can guide you in making your own cobweb aerial.
[ Hits: 11974 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.41 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna construction guide
- Excellent guide to build your own G5RV antenna by Lombry
[ Hits: 37501 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 6130 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.78 ]
- Building the G3TXQ Hex Beam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10
meters. The G3TXQ broad band hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
[ Hits: 4126 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Selecting a Multi-Band Vertical
- Choosing a vertical antenna. Buying guide to amateur radio HF vertical antennas by Bencher inc
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5320 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Easy 2.4 GHz Omnidirectional Antenna
- A step by step guide to easily make a homemade antenna for the Wi-FI band and for a fraction of the cost of a common WIFI commercial antenna.
[ Hits: 2707 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Check DX Propagation with Beacons
- W0RW article that guide you to using beacons to determine dead bands or upcoming propagation openings.
[ Hits: 1507 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- The Considerate Opertator's Frequency Guide
- An ARRL guide to where on the HF bands various modes and activities are generally found.
[ Hits: 3764 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Introduction to HF
- A interesting guide to help get started with HF published at Essex Ham
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Guide to Four Metres
- A complete guido to 4 Metres band for beginners
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The purpose of this web site is to promote JT6M as a mode of communication on both 6M and 4M band and guide users through setting up and using JT6M effectively.
Optimised for 6 metre band Meteor Scatter, JT6M allows you to make meteor scatter contacts easily.
JT6M is part of the WSJT suite of digital weak signal software applications developed by Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- An Introduction to 24 GHz
- Article provides a guide on how to use 24 GHz band and what to expect, including Active modes, equipment, propagation and antennas for this band in by VE3SMA
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- The NAVTEX system is used for the automatic broadcast of localised Maritime Safety Information (MSI) using Radio Telex (also known as Narrow Band Direct Printing, or NBDP).
[ Hits: 2128 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- About Repeaters
- Introduction to repeaters, repeater bands, linking, repeater gateways, using repeaters and operating guidelines by WIA.ORG.AU
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K3UK's Quick and Dirty Guide to Narrow Bandwidth SSTV
- MMSTV help pages, describing how to setup and run this sstv program by Andrew O'Brien
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- UK Radio Frequency Bands
- A guide from 0 Hz to 30 MHz The main bands, all frequencies in MHz unless otherwise stated
[ Hits: 12714 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- Broadband news: EU sets bpl guidelines
- The EU has followed the U.S. lead in clarifying rules surrounding BPL (broadband via power-line) technology
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsbeginners guide connector guide guide to buying guide to d-star soldering guide study guide ham radio study guide jt65 operating guide morse code guide air band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links