beam dx32 links
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 18172 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 14200 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna.
Adding a 28 ft. piece of vertical wire to one end of a 102 ft. center-fed dipole turns it into a 40m beam with a very wide beamwidth
[ Hits: 26280 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 39241 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- 50 Mhz 6 element yagi
- G3PTO antenna drawing plan for a 50MHz 6 Element Yagi beam
[ Hits: 13296 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Optimised Six-Metre Yagi
- Design for a 5 element beam on a 23 foot boom with an unusual combination of performance characteristics
[ Hits: 2809 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 8 and 4 yagi antennas for 50 Mhz
- 8 and 4 elemets yagi beam antenna by N6CA
[ Hits: 4297 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- BVO70 Yagis by DJ9BV
- The latest and best yagi beams for 432MHz tested and optimized with NEC
[ Hits: 7937 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- Hexagonal Beam
- How to build an Hexagonal antenna in 3 hours
[ Hits: 9661 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5493 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28956 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 9153 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1507 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DXCC List with your beam headings
- You can have your persolal DXCC country list with correct beam heading calculated on you grid square location
[ Hits: 12511 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- Bencher Antennas
- HF Vertical and Beam Antennas, antennas accessories by Butternut.
Bencher is out ouf ham radio business.
Recently company products has been sold to Vibroplex and DX Engenieering.
[ Hits: 8356 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40250 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2495 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 2.8 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 6075 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27507 | Votes: 595 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1772 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
You can try similar terms20 m beam beam aim beam dx beam map hex beam x beam zl beam 40 meter beam 6 meter hex beam beam headings dual beam g5rv beam hex beam antenna hex-beam antenna 20 meter wire beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links