beam295 links - and 6 categories
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1864 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- KG4JJH Moxon Antennas
- A Moxon rectangle antenna projects for the 6 10 15 17 and 20 meter band but include drawings, plans, statistics and homebrewing statistics.
[ Hits: 3642 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Dual Band Wire Beam 12 and 17 m
- The Dual-Band Wire Beam was inspired by L.B. Cebik's (W4RNL) article The Elusive Moxon Nest. Fiberglass tubing spreaders, Flexweave elements, an aluminum hub, and two die-cast aluminum flanges combine to provide a 12/17m Moxon nest with one 50 ohm feed.
[ Hits: 3232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Spider Beam Project
- Home brewed spider beam by VA7ST
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2469 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 20m 3-Element Yagi Plans
- Plans for building your own 3-element beam for use on 20m at DX Engineering
[ Hits: 3896 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- 4 Element Yagi Project for 144MHz
- A homebrew project for a 2 meter 4 element yagi beam antenna by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 4855 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.70 ]
- The 2 Meter Bobtail Attic Beam
- An Attic version for limited space applications by NW9T
[ Hits: 1570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 8 elements Yagi for 70 cm
- 70 cms 8-element Yagi Beam, this Yagi antenna should not need a balun as it will resonate under its own merit.
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An intro to OWA Quad's
- An introduction to OWA (Optimised wideband array) 50Ohm direct feed Quad beam antennas
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Assembling a Spider Beam
- Spider Beam antenna pictures in a youtube video
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20m,15m,30m Minibeam
- Homebrew a multiband Yagi beam for 20 15 and 30 meters band by G4DCH
[ Hits: 3311 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
[ Hits: 1434 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew beams with gamma match
- Homebrew forum at eham.net article on antenna gamma match feed
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Big Beam mast bracket
- Big beam mast-to-boom hinged bracket articlel by G3BUG
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire Beams
- A family of wire beams by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 435 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G3UES Echelford Amateur Radio Society
- Echelford amateur radio society is based in ashford, middlesex, uk. has about 80 members.
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- K4KIO - Broadband Hexagonal Beam Antenna
- The broad band hexagonal beam (hexbeam) designed by G3TXQ and built by K4KIO
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ECO Asay 3 elements yagi manual
- schematic Manual of the 3 element yagi antenna by ECO antenne
[ Hits: 1966 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Cushcraft X7 Manual
- Cushcraft X7 20-15-10 Meter 7 element beam Assembly & Installation
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
You can try similar terms10 m beam 10m beam 12 10 beam 144 mhz beam 17 m beam 17m beam 2 ele 6m beam 2 ele beam 20 15 10m beam 20 m beam 20m beam 2m 5 ele beam 2m and 5 m beam 2m beam 3 el 6m beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links