coax306 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 meters receiving loop
- KD0SO receiving loop for 160 meters
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Coax dipole for 4 m
- This center-fed coaxial dipole for 4 mters feature low-cost components, Easy to set-up - nothing to adjust and no metalwork required, with only four soldered joints
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Build your own HF balun
- A balun is a MUST for dipoles or similar antennas when they are feed with coaxial cables. Many hams connect the center conductor of the coaxial cable to one side of the dipole, and the shield to the other. Wrong!
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- W3EDP Antenna
- W3EDP antenna for 16 - 160 Meters, works by attaching the antenna to a balun and use coax to connect the antenna to the tuner.
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Line Loss Calculator
- Types of coax cable with rf attenuator calculator, line loss calculator form includes an antenna gain calculator
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Quarter Waves and Velocity Factor
- Coax Velocity Factor in Baluns, Does it Matter?
Test results show coaxial cable velocity factor does not always enter into stub length calculations especially in the world of Baluns
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Southwest Antennas
- High-performance rugged antennas and RF accessories such as magnetic mounts, RF coaxial gooseneck adapters, LNAs, BDCs, for law enforcment, military, maritime and video markets.
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Messi e Paoloni
- High quality RF coax cables designed for ham radio use featuring high efficiency screening attenuation and transfer impedance.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Amphenol RF
- Amphenol RF is a leading manufacturer of coaxial connectors for use in radio frequency, microwave, and data transmission system applications. Headquartered in Danbury, Connecticut, USA, Amphenol RF has global sales, marketing and manufacturing locations in North America, Asia and Europe. Standard products include RF connectors, coaxial adapters and RF cable assemblies. Custom engineered products include multi-port ganged interconnect, blindmate and hybrid mixed-signal solutions.
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MPD Digital
- Manufacturer RF coaxial cable assemblies for all purposes including GPS, Wifi, RFID, EMS/Police, Military, & Marine. Coaxial cable assemblies made in Albany, Georgia USA
[ Hits: 112 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.8 ]
- How to Connect Coaxial Cable Connectors
- In this wikihow article you can learn how to assemble a RG-6 cable with a SMA connector or a RG-59 with a BNC Connector
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Understanding Coaxial Cable Terms
- A technical article that want to explain Coaxial Cable terms, specifications and applications. A glossary of technical terms with clear explanations.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Check coaxial cable with a multimeter
- How to check coaxial cable with a common multimeter
[ Hits: 1727 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- K3LR method of installing a PL259
- A method of installing a PL259 coax connector, a complete tutorial on how to solder Amphenol 83-1SP connectors
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- RF Cable Testing
- The cable testing approaches discussed in this article gives an idea about the electrical characteristics of a coaxial cable. Velocity of Propagation, Characteristics Impedance, Return Loss Measurement and more
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- Coaxial Cable Tester
- A simple coax cable tester built based on the KG0ZZ project.
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple Coax Testing
- How to check for propoer connector installation by using a common multimeter to verify conductivity and resistance.
[ Hits: 1439 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3 ]
- Measure Impedence of Coax Cables
- This video shows one way to use a scope and function generator to measure the length of a piece of coax transmission line as well as estimate its impedance
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The myth of SWR causing coax radiation
- There are several reasons that can cause coax line radiation, most of them are related to wrong or missing use of a balun, but none can be imputed to load mismatch.
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Television Notch Filters
- Intersting article about TV interference, with several examples of TVI Filters, to reduce the passage of any RF above the 30 MHz including commercial Low Pass Filters, home made notch filters or coaxial filters.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
You can try similar termscoax coax 213 coax arm 4:1 coax balun all about coax cables coax balun coax chokes coax switch coax switches coax test coax trap coax traps sma coax cables the coax tester coax cable testing
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links