coax306 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Baluns : 1 to 1 Balun
- How to build a Coax Balun 1:4 and 1:1
- An air-wound balun made with coaxial cable can not become saturated because no powder iron or ferrite core is present. In this article author explains and compare coax baluns to ferrite baluns with comparison tables and detailed pictures
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.4 ]
- Balun_cmr Calculate common-mode impedance
- This EXCEL Program Worksheet calculates the common-mode impedance of a 1:1 Guanella (current) balun which is placed at the feed point of a balanced antenna system fed via coax.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Coax Cable Attenuation and Power Handling Online Calculator
- An on-line coaxial cable attenuation and total power handling calculator, with a lot of cable properties already configured to give the Nominal Attenuation, Maximum Cable Assembly Insertion Loss, Average Power, Cable Vg anf Nominal Td
[ Hits: 79 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Grounding HF Transceiver using Coax Cable
- Improper grounding or earthing system can cause several unwanted RF interferences (RFI) to television sets, broadcast receivers, hi-fi sets and telephone sets.
In this Article the author explain how to setup a proper radio shack grounding using coaxial cable and ceramic disc capacitor
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Cost-effective ferrite chokes and baluns
- In this article the author describes some new designs of ferrite loaded chokes for suppressing unwanted common mode currents at HF applied to feed lines like choke baluns, but also in the shack, applied to various coaxial, mains and data cables
[ Hits: 366 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- miniVNA PRO Modifications
- The mini Radio Solutions miniVNA PRO is the only affordable vector network analyser (VNA) I know of that offers remote wireless operation.
This is very interesting because it allows to measure the input impedance of HF antennas installed at height without having to deal with coax cable lengths, baluns nor common mode suppression chokes.
However, to render the miniVNA PRO truly field proof, it requires a number of significant modifications.
[ Hits: 67 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
You can try similar termscoax coax 213 coax arm 4:1 coax balun all about coax cables coax balun coax chokes coax switch coax switches coax test coax trap coax traps sma coax cables the coax tester coax cable testing
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links