dipole 10 meter antenna46 links
Antennas : 10M
- Homebrew a 10 meter dipole antenna
- Build a 10 Meter Technician Class Dipole antenna.
Get on 10 Meters fast with this basic 10 Meter Dipole project by hamuniverse
[ Hits: 7116 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7 ]
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band, easy to build, and that can be easily setup in any occasion, inclunding field days or portable operations
[ Hits: 13346 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 9311 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- Portable Dipole Antenna for 7 MHz
- A simple portable dipole antenna for the 40 meter band using a total lenght of 18 meter. It can be used for 80 to 10 meters coverage using a antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- CobWeb multiband folded dipole
- The cobweb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 8425 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 21925 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 2187 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Mobile 10/80 dipole antenna setup
- A mobile setup using a dipole antenna for 10 to 80 meters band in italian
[ Hits: 8002 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Short Tri-Band Vee Dipole
- A three band short Vee antenna is feasible with two legs per side on a dipole. 10-15-20 meters by W8HDU
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Inverted V Dipole for 10 15 20 meters
- Inverted V Trapped dipole antenna for 14MHz,
21MHz and 28MHz ham radio bands.
[ Hits: 1241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DF1PU Coax Trap Antenna
- A multiband coax trapped dipole for 10-80 meters bands by DF1PU
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic Fan dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 meter band
[ Hits: 8337 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Multiband fan dipole antenna
- A three-frequency multi-band dipole that can be extended easily to additional bands. This article includes a multiband fan-dipole antenna for 80-40-20-10 meter band.
[ Hits: 2327 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- Folded dipole antenna by N4SPP
- A quarter size cobra dipole antenna, a multiband dipole antenna for 40 to 10 meters basedn on original cobra dipole design but with a limited space by N4SPP
[ Hits: 2573 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9913 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.1 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9292 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5316 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- W3DZZ 80-10 meters
- W3DZZ trap dipole for 80 through 10 meters
[ Hits: 6673 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 11931 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 6243 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
You can try similar terms40 meter dipole antenna 6 meter dipole antenna 60 meter dipole antenna 80 meter dipole antenna dipole 10 meter antenna 10 meter dipole 11 meter dipole 15 meter dipole 2 meter dipole 20 meter dipole 40 meter dipole 6 meter dipole 60 meter dipole 75 meter dipole 80 40 meter dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links