60 meter dipole antenna17 links
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4625 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Broadband 80/160 Meter Dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band by K5GP
[ Hits: 3005 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Compact Top Band antennas
- Modeling compact 160 meter antennas, inverted L, half wave dipoles and linearly loaded dipole
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole
- The 160 meter dipole is constructed from #12 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a section of PVC pipe Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 160 antenna for small lots
- The WT0G crazy W dipole, a solution for 160 meter operations
[ Hits: 1828 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 22 Antennas for the 160 Meter Band
- 22 Different Wire Antennas for the 160 Meter Band, Random Length Radiator Wire, delta loop, loop antennas, off-centered antennas, sloper, dipoles, Z antenna, Zepp and Clothesline Antennas
[ Hits: 705 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A 160 Meter Antenna Hybrid Design
- This antenna looks like an inverted L antenna, yet it is not, it could also be viewed as a 160m off-center fed dipole antenna, it looks more like an end-fed 1/4 wave 160 meter antenna.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 53446 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 95296 | Votes: 119 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 17039 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- A Broadband 80/160 meter dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band
[ Hits: 2332 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- An Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters Band
- A trap antenna dipole covering two differen bands made reusing an old 160/80m inverted vee antenna.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40/80 Trap Dipole Design
- An home made trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 60 meters band by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 2536 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Morgain 80-160
- A dual band antenna designed to work on low bands and in this article on 80 and 160 meters band. Total lenght of this folded dipole is 37,60 meters. Includes some details for fine tuning on 160 meters. Article in italia
[ Hits: 1847 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7 ]
- Homebrew an OCF Off-Center Fed Dipole Antenna
- This type of antenna is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It’s a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 balun at the offset feed point. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters. The formula can also be used to adjust the overall length to cover more or fewer bands and the resulting overall length. 160-10m, 80-10m or 40-10 meters depending on your available space. Other bands will require a tuner.
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 4305 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms40 meter dipole antenna 6 meter dipole antenna 60 meter dipole antenna 80 meter dipole antenna 10 meter dipole 11 meter dipole 2 meter dipole 20 meter dipole 40 meter dipole 6 meter dipole 60 meter dipole 75 meter dipole 80 40 meter dipole six meter dipole 40 meter shortened dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links