dipole app32 links
Antennas : 40M
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2819 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 88990 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- PY6CJ 80/40 meters dipole
- A center feed trapped dipole for 80 and 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 3365 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2508 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotatable 40M Dipole
- The Linear-Loaded "Crappie" 40M Rotatable Dipole
A Short 40 Antenna You Can Build for $50 or Less by VA7ST VE7ASK
[ Hits: 1743 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1478 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KC0TKS Antenna Calculators
- Allow calculation of a dipole, 3 element yagi and a vertical antenna
[ Hits: 3138 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 40/80 Trap Dipole Design
- An home made trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 60 meters band by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 2260 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Inverted V Dipole for 10 15 20 meters
- Inverted V Trapped dipole antenna for 14MHz,
21MHz and 28MHz ham radio bands.
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DF1PU Coax Trap Antenna
- A multiband coax trapped dipole for 10-80 meters bands by DF1PU
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 3996 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Traps for 40/80 m dipole
- I6DVX article on hoembrewing traps, using vetrnonite instead of common coax cable.
[ Hits: 2358 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Traps for 160 meters band
- Extending a 40/80 trapped dipole to 160 meter band
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 9325 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- Video of a W3DZZ Trapped Antenna
- Video construction of a multiband HF trapped dipole antenna based on a variation of the classic W3DZZ design
[ Hits: 2912 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3DZZ A low cost trap dipole
- HM0ONX edplore the W3DZZ and says that is a trapped multiband antenna that shouldn't be discontinued
[ Hits: 5062 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Trap Dipole for 80 40 20 mt
- A W3DZZ trapped dipole for 80 40 and 20 meters band by ZL1BJQ
[ Hits: 2237 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Rotary trapped-dipole for HF
- How to build a trapped rotary dipole with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 5257 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- STAR-H Corporation
- STAR-H Corporation specializes in extremely wideband dipoles and compact low-profile antenna systems for military, emergency management, commercial operations and consumer wireless applications.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole fat dipole 40m 15m dipole 72 mhz dipole 80 40 dipole ocf dipole dipole for 88 108 mhz fm dipole dipole 40m dx 15m dipole inv v dipole vhf dipole 20 m dipole 40m dipole dipole 2m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links