eight element15 links
- 28 MHz 3 elements Yagi
- OZ2OE Technical pages, a 3 element 28 MHz light weight Yagi for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 5125 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- 160m Band 5 Element delta loop
- The goal for this antenna project is to determine what sort of gain and radiation angle is possible on 160m using 5 delta loops with a max height of just 14m
[ Hits: 4661 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2463 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 2 Meter Backpack Quad Antenna
- This 2 meter 3 element cubical quad antenna is small, light weight and portable. A backpack antenna that is easy to put together in just minutes and parts store inside the boom making it ready for travel or storage.
[ Hits: 1762 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Lightweight 4 Element Yagi for 2 meters
- A 4 elements Yagi-Uda antenna for 144.3 MHz plan with dimensions and yagimax dimension calculation
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7085 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- A Horizontal loop for 80 meter dx
- This 80-meter quad loop system requires only supports of modest height a better single-element antenna may be hard to find
[ Hits: 5537 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3572 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The KJ5VW 20 Meter Mini Yagi
- 2 element mini-yagi that weight less then 15 pounds, cost less than $30 dollars, can be disassembled into four-foot lengths by Gary R. Hanson, KJ5VW
[ Hits: 4979 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- My Quad Project
- My Quad Project. Simple to build in a weekend. 2 Element vertcal polarity. 99 percent off the shelf parts. Light weight.
[ Hits: 2176 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 2 Element Cubex Quad setup
- Pictures of a 2 element cubex Quad antenna at a height of 10 meter
[ Hits: 2075 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 8.70 ]
- Double 5 / 8 Flower Pot Antenna
- The Double 5/8 is a natural extension of the Single 5/8 and uses a 5/8λ element for both the top and bottom radiators.
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The G4ZU Bird Yagi
- Interesting variant on the 3-element Yagi.
Lightweight fiberglass (or similar) tubes supporting a wire structure of elements
[ Hits: 3112 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 20m 2 element Yagi
- 20m 2-element light-weight Yagi antenna
[ Hits: 1968 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- VHF 10 element Yagi
- A ten element ultra-lightweight yagi beam antenna for 144 MHz based on YU7EF design concept
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
You can try similar terms7 element 440mhz yagi 7 element 440mhz y 15 element 7 element 4 element 3 element 14 mhz 2 element 7 mhz 2 element 91 element a3s 15m element 15m element for as3 4 element 144 16 element 5 element 4 element 40m 7 element for 50 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links