ez antenna52 links
- ZL antenna for 15 meters
- Production of a ZLspecial antenna (for 21MHZ).It explains about the way of making a 2el ZLspecial antenna by ja6hic
[ Hits: 3520 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A stored energy antenna line launcher
- This is a homebrew version of the EZ Hang antenna launcher. By Richard Morrow, K5CNF
[ Hits: 2627 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- H Doublebay Antennas
- Cheap and EZ to build Bi-Directional VHF & HF antennas with gain
[ Hits: 1793 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- 3 elements 50MHz LFA Yagi antenna
- A very compact, 1.94 m boom, high gain LFA Yagi for 50MHz a good stacker and a must look, featuring max 8.47dBi at 50.150MHz and a F/B of 30.7dB, eznec files available to download.
[ Hits: 1610 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.81 ]
- 6dbi Colinear Antenna for Wireless LAN
- This is an short description on how to make a cheap omni antenna for 802.11 wireless LAN cards.
[ Hits: 20729 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- 17 meter delta loop antenna
- A delta loop antenna for 17 meters band include eznec antenna model file
[ Hits: 2106 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 16986 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Multiband HF antennas
- Presentation by AC8GY on classic G5RV Antennas and other horizontal dipoles, the popular G5RV, ZS6BKW, dipole fan, Alpha-Delta DX-CC and a trap dipole are modeled in EZNEC and compared.
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The HB9CV antenna
- Basics and principles of the HB9CV antenna by Rudolf Baumgartner. This antenna join electric advantages of the two elements direct feeded aerials with the mechanical advantages of the Yagi antennas, in French.
[ Hits: 5465 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 2252 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 12868 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Comparing HF Wire Antennas for NVIS
- How to make the most of simple wire antennas. EZNEC help to compare the performance of a wire dipole antenna in various configurations
[ Hits: 2865 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homemade Arrow Antenna
- EA4CYQ portable VHF UHF Yagi antenna designed for satellite operations.
[ Hits: 3883 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- EZ-Lindenblad Antenna for 2 Meters
- This easy to build antenna works well for satellite or terrestrial communication, horizontal or vertically polarized by Anthony Monteiro, AA2TX QST Article
[ Hits: 6569 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- The IOio Antenna
- The IOio antenna and the satellites, a custom portable antenna done with squares both UHF and VHF by EA4CYQ
[ Hits: 2117 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- SteppIR Element Length Study
- Four EZNEC studies for the 3 element SteppIR for 17 meter
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 1540 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- BAZ Spezialantennen WiFi Antennas
- Wireless Lan Antennas for WLAN 2,4 GHz, HiperLAN 5,x GHz, UMTS, WiMAX a.m.m.
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antan 3 Antenna Analyzer
- Antan is a homemade antenna analyzer project by F6BQU
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna scanner antenna from old tv antenna iwu antenna dk3 antenna vhf antenna antenna-50-mhz am fm antenna 900 mhz antenna 6 db vhf antenna 154 mhz antenna antenna car dv-27 antenna lw 1o1 antenna cap antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links