Antennas : 2M
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3895 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 22061 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.39 ]
- 80m Loop EZNEC Analysis
- Antenna data, and design note for this horizontal loop antenna resonating on 80 Meters by K0ZE
[ Hits: 3697 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 2169 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Antenna Baluns: What they are
- Baluns what do they do, in a pdf file by W7EL
[ Hits: 12228 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5 ]
- Slinky and loaded beverages
- How slinky loaded beverage antennas works, includes eznec models
[ Hits: 3234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Antenna Feed Lines for Portable Use
- Why twinlead isn't necessarily a low loss feed line.
[ Hits: 1523 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- G5RV All-Band HF Antenna
- About G5RV antennas, with radiation pattern produced with eznec
[ Hits: 29598 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- G5RV antenna
- Review by G3TXQ and comparison to its modificated versions. SWR Measurements on inverted V setup and comparison from EZNEC model and a real one.
[ Hits: 1835 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 15529 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 7060 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 15034 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- RMS power
- How it's misused and misunderstood, and why it's not useful.
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Field Day Special Antenna
- Antenna that's simple,
inexpensive lightwiight and easy to install
[ Hits: 3652 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2784 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- EZNEC Antenna analysis
- EZNEC is an antenna modelling software based on NEC-2 for the amateur and professional. Run on MS windows platforms.
Version PRO/2 V.6 and v.7 is free to use and donwload, while version PRO/4 requires a licence.
[ Hits: 27609 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- Class C Amplifier Matching
- QST Article on what you should know about matching networks for class C RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Choosing Wire Size for Toroidal Inductors
- Measurements that show it doesn't make much difference
[ Hits: 2621 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.1 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links