free sat40 links
Operating Modes : Satellites
- F5NYV web site
- My personal web site with a description of rotor sat
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ESA Portal - Calling all radio amateurs
- Radio amateurs worldwide are being asked to help collect data from the student-built SSETI Express satellite, due to be placed in orbit on 27 September. To encourage them, ESA’s Education department has organised two competitions and is supplying free downloadable software.
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
[ Hits: 1611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Aluminum Box Company
- Free Shipping on CB Radios, Slipseat Boxes, Trucker Boxes, Galaxy, Connex, Cobra, Magnum CB, CB Radio Accessories, Satellite Radio, Alpine, and more from The Aluminum Box Company
[ Hits: 2483 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Zowaa - Assyrian Democratic Movement
- The Assyrian Democratic Movement also known as ZOWAA . This political organisation is aiming to bring freedom and democracy to Iraq.
[ Hits: 1887 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.01 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 25750 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 11050 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- WLOG2000 LogBook for OM SWL BCL CB
- Database logbook for OM SWL BCL & CB with utility like DXCLuster DXtelnet PSK PSK-Pbbs (TNC or PC sound card) radio rotor CDbook interface and many other features. Free Update at homepage.
[ Hits: 3912 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- UISS Windows UI-Packet Program
- Freeware program, special and easy to use packet program for communicating with ISS, PCSat and other 'compatible' sats. Can also be used for basic normal packet.
[ Hits: 3725 | Votes: 235 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
[ Hits: 3861 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Nova For Windows
- Real time tracking of an unlimited number of satellites, fast, accurate and easy to use. Automated FTP keps updates. Also support a great number of interface to control rotors azimuth and elevation plus frequency doppler shift. Since 2017 Nova is free to donwload and use. No support is given.
[ Hits: 27172 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.70 ]
- SAT_EXPLORER is a free software for satellite users. It provides very quickly and continuously visibility forcasts as a waiting delay ( satellite will be here IN ...)and a visibility duration (satellite will be visible FOR ...). Ten (and even more) satellites can be monitored simultaneously.
[ Hits: 4624 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Orbitron is a freeware (cardware) application dedicaed to satellite tracking. Allow tracking of ISS, Iridium flares, ham radio satellites, International Space Station, satellite passes prediction, orbits, auto updates and alerting
[ Hits: 12538 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
[ Hits: 2165 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Wayana software has a commercial and freeware version of trackingsat, satellite tracking systems.
[ Hits: 1520 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Joe Bijou, WB5CCJ, and Richard Allen, W5SXD, are pleased to be able to provide our users and the satellite community with new Y2K compatible versions of Silicon Solutions satellite tracking software. These programs are free to be downloaded and used by anyone
[ Hits: 1624 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UJYSAT is a new software for satellite tracking written by IT9UJY, This software is totally free for Amteur Radio only.
[ Hits: 2047 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- STK by AGI
- Analytical Graphics (AGI) is providing this analytical software program as a freeware. This large program (5.8 MB compressed) has features to help engineers build and operate satellites. A large part of STK has an orbital analysis suite where registration is required.
[ Hits: 1040 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GorbTrack or Geostationary Orbit Tracker is a freeware program intended to be an aid in finding geostationary satellites. It produces output helpful in aiming dishes for receiving television broadcast satellites. The program also displays several astronomical values like the positions of the sun and moon
[ Hits: 10028 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- WXtoImg is a freeware advanced APT (NOAA, Meteor) and WEFAX (GOES, Meteosat) weather satellite decoding program for Windows, Linux, and MacOS X
[ Hits: 6052 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.37 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links