half wave antenna125 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 80M
- 80 Meter Pizza Pan Antenna
- This is a resonant, half-wave, vertical antenna. It takes up little space in the back yard, was designed for operation on a single frequency 80 meter PSK net, and is reasonably inexpensive to construct by Chuck Hines, K6QKL
[ Hits: 3718 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- Double Bazooka Antenna performance
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a half wave dipole with an attempt at compensation of the reactance change that occurs around resonance for a half wave dipole.
[ Hits: 3156 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- CobWeb multiband folded dipole
- The cobweb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 8559 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4879 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 4093 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Folding the Dipole
- The half wave dipole antenna is a simple and practical antenna model that consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor.
[ Hits: 2377 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Half-Square antennas
- This doubet antenna is a half wave dipole antenna easy to build, in french
[ Hits: 2930 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Horizontal Half-wave Dipole above a Counterpoise
- All antennas that are situated close to the ground are affected by that ground to some extent. This article explain effects and benefits of counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Halfer End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 25753 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 6149 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Portable Half Wave Wire Antenna
- A portable end fed HF antenna article written by W0CH
[ Hits: 4278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3366 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- The DBJ-2 portable J-Pole
- A Portable VHF-UHF Roll-up J-pole Antennam that resonates on both bands but actually performs as a half wave radiator on both bands
[ Hits: 4313 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
[ Hits: 3706 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 5210 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- 6 meters band Half Wave vertical
- 1/2wave vertical antenna for the 6-meterband and a 5/8 ground plane antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 3057 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Zeppelin antenna
- It consists of a radiating wire with a length equal to the half-wave of the fundamental frequency for which the antenna is cut.
[ Hits: 2214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- 28.2025 MHz. 5 Watts output to a half wave, end fed, vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Electrical half-wave dipoles HF antennas
[ Hits: 1856 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
You can try similar termsend fed half wave antenna half wave antenna half wave vertical antenna end fed half wave half wave end fed half wave vertical half square antenna half-square antenna 5/8 wave antenna half square half-square 5/8 wave dipole antenna medium wave antenna short wave antenna half folded dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links