ham log book program13 links
- TR4W Contest Logger
- TR4W (TR for Windows) is a free and open source log book program for operating in ham radio contests. Based on source code of the TR LOG MS-DOS program, kindly provided by Larry Tyree, N6TR, supports 155 contests and SO2R
[ Hits: 1772 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 3091 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- "Optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations; synchronizes with popular desktop logging programs. Anywhere, anytime - always have your logbook handy. For Palm OS"
[ Hits: 1899 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 9372 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Amateur Radio Web based logbook, initially linked to ham radio deluxe log and now supported by other popular log book programs, permit to publish a searchable contacts log, maps logs, and display a timeline of contacts.
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- DBF to ADIF
- Free Logbook conversion program that allows the conversion of some old DBF log files (DXLog, EasyLog, LogPlus, TopLog, TurboLog TotalHAM92) to the ADIF Format, 3.8Mb ZipFile
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Freeware logbook program with many features, includes CAT system and database for yaesu Icom and kenwood rtx.
This program is currently discontinued by the author who developed another ham log program for windows.
[ Hits: 6872 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- Ham Log Book Program
- Ham Log book is written in MS Access. A good logging program that is very easy to use by Kevin Rea K6REA
[ Hits: 7924 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Log4OM is a Free Windows complete station management that includes general logbook program, dx cluster, CAT radio interface and interface to several ham radio services like LoTW QRZ HRDlog and more.
[ Hits: 7559 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- SWL DQR Log
- Free windows logbook program for SWLs, allow a quick and fast SWL logging during ham radio contests. Dupe check, utc time, partial check, cabrillo file export, multi language support
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- This log software sends current QSOs to TNXQSO.com server, receives from your TNXQSO.com server your current RDA, Locator, and RAFA, keeps real-time QSO statistics, support for working with CW macros by the COM port. It is not intended to be used as a generic ham radio logbook program, but as a companion of tnxqso service
[ Hits: 56 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RUMlog is a fully featured general ham radio logbook program, with contest logging capability and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX.
RUMlog is free to download and can interface with most popular Icom Elecraft Yaesu Kenwood Transceiver, and CW keyers. Offer mapping, Dx cluster, check, import export, and many functions commonly available on most popular logbook programs.
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- MiniDeluxe is a light-weight replacement for Ham Radio Deluxe that provides interoperability with FlexRadio's PowerSDR and Ham Radio Deluxe's Logbook and digital mode programs
[ Hits: 2608 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsham log book program how to program cable program usb clock program filter program free log program logging program ontest log program program a wouxun program for apple repeater program terminal program, packet terminal program uiss windows packet program dx log book
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links