ham radio remote29 links - and 1 categories
Operating Modes : Remote Operations
- Raspberry Pi - Remote ham radio
- Remote ham radio operation through a Raspberry Pi
[ Hits: 1360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VK5SW, Remotely Controlled Amateur Radio - YouTube
- The Internet has changed our lives. Nowadays it is possible to remotely control your Ham Radio station via the Internet.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Kenwood TS-590 Series Transceivers
- A web page dedicated to the Kenwood TS-590S and TS-590SG transceivers with technical specifications, and ham radio software remote control connection configurations.
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- The RemoteTx ham radio remote control system is an economical way to control your amateur radio station through the Internet with a phone, tablet, Mac or PC. There are 3 main parts to the solution. Conveniently operate your station with a smartphone, tablet or laptop anywhere you have Internet access.
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Pocket RxTx
- This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio Web SDR or any CAT enabled transceiver
[ Hits: 1066 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Shortwave and Amateur Radio Log (SWLog) is a modern suite of applications that provide logging and remote control for amateur radio and shortwave, utility, and broadcast listening. SWLog has been continuously improved and expanded since it was first released in 1988.
SWLog is a suite of products that provides logging, radio control, GPS synchronization, QSL management, reporting, and propagation prediction. Program schedules from HFCC, ILGRadio, AOKI, ADDX, SWSkeds, EiBi, and others are leveraged for broadcast reception. Call sign lookups and remote logbooks are integrated with ClubLog, eQSL, QRZ, Ham365, HamQTH, and LoTW.
SWLog provides Android and iOS applications for logging on the go as well as web servers for logging and remote control from anywhere. SWLog works on Windows, Linux, iOS and Android
[ Hits: 67 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple Ham Radio Remote
- SimpleHRR is a free ham radio remote control web application (or web app) hosted by Raspberry Pi in the ham station to remote control a ham radio HF transceiver through a supported web browser from a Desktop PC, Laptop or Android phone. Supports recent ICOM IC-7x series transceivers
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Raspberry PI remote Ham Radio Server
- Remote Ham Radio via WebRTC Audio Raspberry Pi 3. Stream Transceiver Audio to and from the remote station though a Browser using WebRTC.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- miniVNA PRO Modifications
- The mini Radio Solutions miniVNA PRO is the only affordable vector network analyser (VNA) I know of that offers remote wireless operation.
This is very interesting because it allows to measure the input impedance of HF antennas installed at height without having to deal with coax cable lengths, baluns nor common mode suppression chokes.
However, to render the miniVNA PRO truly field proof, it requires a number of significant modifications.
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
You can try similar termsham radio remote remote ha radio remote ham radio remote radio ham radio remote internet remote access to radio remote radio control remote radio operation remote control ham radio station ip remote remote sdr sdr remote ten tec remote remote aerial remote antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links