homebrew antenna 10 meter16 links
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5786 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- Homebrew a 10 meter dipole antenna
- Build a 10 Meter Technician Class Dipole antenna.
Get on 10 Meters fast with this basic 10 Meter Dipole project by hamuniverse
[ Hits: 6871 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- KG4JJH Moxon Antennas
- A Moxon rectangle antenna projects for the 6 10 15 17 and 20 meter band but include drawings, plans, statistics and homebrewing statistics.
[ Hits: 3711 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- 4 element Yagi Antenna for 10 MHz
- An homebrew project for a 4 elements yagi monoband antenna for the 10 meters by 9M2MSO
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 20 Meter Vertical Moxon
- A 14 Mhz version of the vertical moxon antenna homebrewed.
[ Hits: 9110 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- Multiband End-Fed Antenna
- A homebrew project for a multiband end-fed antenna made with a single FT140-43 and 50pf capacitor and 20 meters of wire.
[ Hits: 3050 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- I0SJC G5RV antenna
- A plan to homebrew a G5RV antenna, tunable on 10-15-20-40-80 meters band
[ Hits: 1626 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- The Small, Powerful Hex Beam
- How to homebrew an hex beam antenna for 20 17 15 12 10 meters band by VA7ST
[ Hits: 2827 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MagLoop 10-24 Mhz
- A few pictures of an homebrew magnetic loop RTX antenna project, working from 30 to 12 meters with excellent results
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5137 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5344 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
[ Hits: 6862 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 10 meter homebrew vertical antenna
- Homebrew a 5/8 wave ground plane antenna for 10 meter band. Interesting article with lots of pictures and homebrew details.
[ Hits: 17410 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- The 10/15/20 Meter Trap Vertical Antenna
- This antenna project came out very nice. It's a rugged homebrew multi-band trap vertical antenna that works the 10, 15, and 20 meter amateur radio bands. The antenna can be mounted on the ground or on a mast. Mounted on the ground the antenna has a low take off angle for working DX. If mounted on a mast the antenna will acheive both a low angle as well as another radiation lobe that has a much higher take off angle.
[ Hits: 2885 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- I7SWX Windom Antnena
- Homebrew project of a windom antenna, an off center fed dipole, resonating from 10 to 80 meters
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Homebrew a W3DZZ antenna
- Build your own multiband W3DZZ antenna resonating on 80 40 20 15 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 19396 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.75 ]
You can try similar termsswr meter homebrew 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 11 meter antenna 12 meter antenna 2 meter 70 cm antenna 2 meter ssb antenna 30 meter antenna 6 and 10 meter antenna 80 meter dx antenna 10 meter vertical antenna 2 meter field antenna 2 meter indoor antenna 20 meter wire antenna 40 meter dipole antenna 6 meter antenna homemade
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links