6 meter homebrew24 links
Antennas : 10M
- KG4JJH Moxon Antennas
- A Moxon rectangle antenna projects for the 6 10 15 17 and 20 meter band but include drawings, plans, statistics and homebrewing statistics.
[ Hits: 3706 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- J Pole antenna for 6 meters
- Homebrewed jpole antenna for 50 mhz by IW0BZD, include pictures and schematics, in italian.
[ Hits: 2934 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 6 meter horizontal dipole
- Homebrew project of a dipole for six meters band by KK5ID
[ Hits: 2092 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S is a compact 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band featuring 8.77 dBi gain and a front back gain of 17.89 dB. Article includes elements dimensions and spacing, along to pictures of some homebrewed examples.
[ Hits: 3092 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- Six Meter Yagi Beam
- Article describing how to homebrew a yagi antenna for 50 MHz, includes plans for a four and five elements yagi beam and details how how match impedence with a gamma match
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 86173 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- 40/80 Trap Dipole Design
- An home made trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 60 meters band by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 2330 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- EH for 40 meters by CO6HK
- Article on a homebrewed EH antenna for 40 meters band in spanish
[ Hits: 1846 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- Multiband End-Fed Antenna
- A homebrew project for a multiband end-fed antenna made with a single FT140-43 and 50pf capacitor and 20 meters of wire.
[ Hits: 3040 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Homebrew G5RV
- A G5RV plan for 10-160 meters, 10-40 and 10-80 meters band
[ Hits: 20113 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- N6TWW 2 meter Halo
- 2 Meter Halo Antenna project by Mike Fedler with many detailed pictues and detailes homebrewing instructions so you can build your own
[ Hits: 3136 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- A half slooper for 160 meters
- Italian article includes picturer and plans to homebrew an half-slooper antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 8008 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5343 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Build a 2 Meter Vertical Antenna
- Homebrew a 2 meter 1/4 wave vertical antenna for the 146 mHz ham radio band
[ Hits: 2873 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 3075 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1518 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2726 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- The manhatten style nb6m 10
- An Homebrew 10 Meter transceiver
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 26515 | Votes: 154 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- Make your own multimeter
- Homebrew a multimeter with this article
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsswr meter homebrew homebrew 40m homebrew cw homebrew cw qrp ham radio homebrew homebrew tuners 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 6 meter 80 meter inv l ft meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links