homebrew antenna230 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Homebrew 5 Element VHF Yagi-Uda
- A project for a home made 5 element yagi-uda antenna for 2 meters, covering 144-148 MHz band by N1BMX
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Full Wave Delta Loop for 7 MHz
- An homebrew project of a full wave delta loop antenna for the 40 meters band with dimensione, picture and assembling instructions in Indonesian
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Six Meter Yagi Beam
- Article describing how to homebrew a yagi antenna for 50 MHz, includes plans for a four and five elements yagi beam and details how how match impedence with a gamma match
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Multiband End-Fed Antenna
- A homebrew project for a multiband end-fed antenna made with a single FT140-43 and 50pf capacitor and 20 meters of wire.
[ Hits: 2673 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- Centre fed half wave dipoles make great, simple and effective antennas for the HF bands. Sometimes however, the centre feed is not ideal. This great project will improve the overall antenna performance.
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build your own Hexagonal Beam
- A web site dedicated to hex beam homebrewing. The hexagonal beam has become a wildly popular antenna. It is a directional antenna that provides great performance and does not require a full scale, expensive tower.
[ Hits: 812 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Insulators for LF-MF
- Homebrewing special insulators with PVC and copper corona rings
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lindenblad Antenna Project
- An homebrew Lindenblad antenna designed specifically for LEOs reception.
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antennas by M0UKD
- Experimentig magnetic loop antennas for VHF and HF by M0UKD
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MagLoop 10-24 Mhz
- A few pictures of an homebrew magnetic loop RTX antenna project, working from 30 to 12 meters with excellent results
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Portable 2 meter Yagi
- Building a 2 metre 144MHz VHF Yagi beam antenna, designed for portable use.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Gamma Match
- Homebrewing a Gamma Match to tune yagi antennas
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 462 MHz Antenna
- Homebrew GMRS 3 Element Yagi yagi for 462-467 MHz
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Yagi Antenna for 23cm ATV reception
- A home made 23 elements yagi antenna for the 23cm band made on alluminium boom with floating element mounted on a plastic isolators. Includes a table with elements distances and lenght
[ Hits: 4 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 10/15/20 Meter Trap Vertical Antenna
- This antenna project came out very nice. It's a rugged homebrew multi-band trap vertical antenna that works the 10, 15, and 20 meter amateur radio bands. The antenna can be mounted on the ground or on a mast. Mounted on the ground the antenna has a low take off angle for working DX. If mounted on a mast the antenna will acheive both a low angle as well as another radiation lobe that has a much higher take off angle.
[ Hits: 2436 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Fishing Rod Vertical
- A homebrew fishing-rod vertical using a very nice design from EB5EKT. This antenna works 20, 30, and 40M bands by selecting the tap points using alligator clips
[ Hits: 2016 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- An off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator. It needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m by M0UKD
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VU2NAN Nandu
- Homebrew Antennas, Transmitters, Receivers, Converters, Keyers and SWR/RF Current Indicators with photographs an excellent blog with many projects by VU2NAN
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building A RF Dummy Load
- If your doing any home brewing gear for ham radio its a great idea to have a dummy load. This will to your radio be the perfect antenna...it will never radiate but your radio sees a perfect 50 Ohm impedance.
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar terms10 m antenna homebrew 2m homebrew antenna antenna homebrew 6m hf antenna homebrew homebrew 10m antenna homebrew 2m antenna homebrew 900 mhz antenna homebrew antenna vhf homebrew cb antenna homebrew end fed antenna homebrew hf antenna homebrew vhf antenna tak antenna homebrew uhf antenna homebrew 11 meter homebrew antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links