in building201 links
- Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 6dB colinear VHF antenna
- Building details of a VHF colinear antenna with 6 db gain
[ Hits: 58983 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 14802 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
[ Hits: 2218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Longwire antenna basics
- basic notes on building longwire antennas for medium waves
[ Hits: 50132 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- How to Construct a Dipole
- Basic and illustrated article on building wire dipole antennas. This page is about "how to build a dipole antenna"
[ Hits: 10393 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- SJ2W Contest station
- A very frequently updated blog of building a large contest station in northern Sweden
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Kits
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- EME, SETI, Radio Astronomy and HAMs
- Dedicated to building bridges between the EME, SETI and Radio Astronomy Amateur Interest Groups.
[ Hits: 3432 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- QRP... Getting Started
- A Site to help you get started in QRP, including building your own QRP radio.
[ Hits: 5535 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- WJ2V's Page
- Dedicated to QRP radio building and operating.
[ Hits: 2219 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- KQ0RP Iowa QRP Club
- Club formed to promote amateur radio low power operation, to hone operating skills, to improve building skills, and to introduce the hobby to prospective new amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 1588 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Hidden Transmitter Hunting
- Lots of information of hidding transmitters, building portable yagi antennas, s-meters, and much more
[ Hits: 8684 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- LU6DPP Doppler
- Doppler informations, building notes in Spanish
[ Hits: 1048 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amsat australia
- AMSAT is a worldwide group of Amateur Radio Operators who share a common interest in building, launching and communicating with each other through non-commercial Amateur Radio satellites.
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wind Watcher Warning Systems
- High wind warning system, programmable, gives progressive series of alarms at three windspeed thresholds. Can be building-mounted or made portable for storm spotters, chasers, etc. Totally unique system!
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 4048 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- WB0NNI Home Brew HF Amps and Tutorials
- Tutorials and other information on designing and building hf amplifiers. Includes tube data and amplifier projects.
[ Hits: 21311 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Filter Tuning Kit for Windows is a electronic filter synthesis program and a practical filter tuning aid for actually designing and building a working filter
[ Hits: 4584 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
You can try similar termsbuilding ssb antenna building building a directional a building a q meter building an antenna building mast building towerhoist building traps building uhf antenna in-building coverage preamp building trap building yagi building building a power supply building antenna for the 23 cm band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links