j pole antenna for 50 mhz14 links - and 1 categories
- The Six Meter OCF Sleeve Dipole Vertical
- A slightly different 6M antenna project by N1GY, an Off center fed antenna for the 50 MHz.
[ Hits: 2640 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- 6 Meter J-Pole Antenna
- A home made J-Pole antenna for 50 MHz, an amateur radio project by W8CWE
[ Hits: 64266 | Votes: 125 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 33388 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- 6m Jpole antenna
- A J-pole antenna plan for 50 MHz based on the DK7ZB design
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 50MHz / 6m J-pole Antenna by VK4ADC
- The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarized antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Simple 50MHz J-Pole Antenna EA7AHG
- Based on the popular DK7ZB simple 50 MHz Jpole antenna, this customized jpole project has been analized with MMANA-GAL and reproduced for six meters, two meters and 70 cm bands.
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- J-POLE for 50MHz by IZ0UPS
- The J Pole antenna is a good omnidirectional antenna that can be used for portable or fixed station usage. It does not need a ground, and neither complex feed systems. It can be homemade with simple material and in several ways.Article in Italian
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- J-Pole Antenna for 50 MHz
- This J-Pole is mounted on a fishing rod. The radiator L1 is an isolated copper-wire with a length of 281,5 cm while the quarter-wave matching sector L2 is made with 450-Ohm-Wireman-cable
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Buddipole as a J-Pole for 50 MHz
- How to setup and configure the buddipole antenna in the J-Pole mode for the six meter band
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Building the 6 Meter Moxon Antenna
- A moxon antenna for the 50 MHz build with 19 feet of 14 AWG copper wire, and based on a set of PVC pipes.
This is an easy to build project that will give you an efficient directional antenna on 6 meters band with low SWR on more than 1 MHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- J Pole antenna for 6 meters
- Homebrewed jpole antenna for 50 mhz by IW0BZD, include pictures and schematics, in italian.
[ Hits: 3054 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Dual Band VHF/UHF J Pole
- This antenna provides continuous coverage of the 2 metre (144-148MHz) and 70cm (430-450MHz) bands and is an excellent choice for base station use.
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Lindenblad Antenna
- A Lindenblad Antenna for 145 MHz and 435 MHz with an integrated 50 MHz J-pole
[ Hits: 1311 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Multiband trap dipole
- This antenna is a classical antenna working on 7,10,14,18,50 MHz is implemented with three traps for 30, 17 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms220 j pole antenna j-pole antenna for 50 mhz flag pole antenna j pole antenna plans j pole antenna plans t 10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole as j pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole j-pole vhf-uhf os j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links