jt6532 links - and 2 categories
DX Resources : Sked
- JT65 Sked
- A JT65 terrestrial link chat/Sked by N0UK
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Digital Modes used in Ham Radio
- Article with waterfall pictures and samples of several digital modes like psk31, sstv packet pactor hellschreiber domino thor jt65 and more
[ Hits: 1040 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- WSJT is a computer program for VHF/UHF communication dedicated to EME. Support FSK441 for meteor scatter, JT65: for EME and extreme troposcatter, JT6M: for meteor scatter (optimized for 50 MHz)EME Echo: for measuring your own echoes from the Moon, CW: for EME QSOs using 15 WPM Morse code
[ Hits: 1650 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- The JT65 Communications Protocol
- Digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 917 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- JT65 Protocol
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- JT65 HF JT65A HF Frequency Information
- JT65A frequencies. List of common HF frequencies where you can work JT65A.
[ Hits: 3273 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4 ]
- Some thoughts about JT65
- SM2CEW article on JT65 Deep Search feature
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JT65-HF Project by W6CQZ
- W6CQZ JT65-HF project on sourceforge, the Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands. Project is currently paused.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Guide to JT65A
- The complete Bozo's guide to JT65A by K3UK, learn how to install and operate WSJT software and start making QSO in weak signals operating modes
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JT65A and JT9 - Operating Guide
- Guide to JT65A and JT9 via WSJT-X Software by Andy K3UK
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Operating JT9
- A guide to setup and operate on JT-9 mode, including a sample QSO and setup hints by VA3PAW
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Using MT65
- MAP65, a panoramic, polarization-matching receiver for JT65 by K1JT
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JT65A - weak-signal digital mode
- A very exaustive and complete article on JT65A and JT65-HF operating mode, including software download links, installation notes, how to make JT65A QSO and videos to correctly work with weak signals by NW7US
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31 PSK63 PSK63F PSK10 PSKFEC31 PSKAM CW CCW THROB 4 bauds THROBX RTTY SITOR-AMTOR-NAVTEX FELD HELL PSK JT65 HELL HF FAX SSTV FILTERS
[ Hits: 92519 | Votes: 138 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- WSJT facilitates basic digital EME communication using protocols like FSK441, JT6M, JT65,JT2, JT4, WSPR explicitly optimized for a number of different propagation modes by K1JT
[ Hits: 2617 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download setup JT65-HF Free HAM software via IZ4CZL web site, a Terrestrial JT65A mode developed by W4CQZ
[ Hits: 6674 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download JT65-HF Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands. This is the W6CQZ version not developed anymore.
[ Hits: 9714 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- WSJT-X implements communication protocols or modes called FT8, JT4, JT9, JT65, QRA64, ISCAT, MSK144, and WSPR, as well as one called Echo for detecting and measuring your own radio signals reflected from the Moon. These modes were all designed for making reliable, confirmed QSOs under extreme weak-signal conditions. WSJT-X works on Windows Linux and MacOS. This is the official WSJT-X distribuition site.
[ Hits: 2866 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2605 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- MAP65 works together with the Linrad software. The Linrad/MAP65 combination implements a wideband, polarization-matching receiver for the JT65B protocol.
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links