mission224 links - and 4 categories
- N. American Data Communications Museum
- Telephony technology from telegraph to digital transmission
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beacon Transmission Schedule
- This table gives the minute and second within each hour of the start of the first transmission of each of beacon on each frequency
[ Hits: 8272 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Heartland DX Association
- The mission of the HDXA is to encourage DX activites in Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa. The HDXA is a ARRL Affiliated Club with members promoting & sharing DX information and experiences.
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- FCC's Amateur Radio page
- Amateur radio Services by the Federal Communications Commission.
[ Hits: 6162 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Amateur radio transmissions through space
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Products
- Antennas cover the RF spectrum from kilohertz to gigahertz and support countless mission critical military, air-sea navigation, ILS and voice-data communications applications.
[ Hits: 8474 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 8550 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Lunar Prospector
- The NASA/Ames Research Center in Mountain View, CA Moon mission
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morse Code Teaching Machine
- morse code machine to learn cw transmission
[ Hits: 8070 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- SSTV Transmission Modes
- General characteristics of SSTV transmission mode
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- NASA Shuttle - Mir Web
- Find out about the latest launch and mission to the Mir Space Station or Shuttle now consolidated in a single web site
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Shuttle Audio Frequencies
- The frequencies listed here may carry shuttle audio during space shuttle missions
[ Hits: 1785 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- VHF UHF Microwave Radio Propagation
- Notes on radio propagation in that part of the spectrum (upper VHF to microwave) used by experimenters for high-speed digital transmission
[ Hits: 1304 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- FT-950 mod - expand TX
- Yaesu FT-950 MARS/CAP extend transmission to 1.8-30Mhz and 50-54Mhz.
[ Hits: 5729 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- VHF Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multiplier grids by band, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics by N3FJP
[ Hits: 1350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23306 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator
- This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission path between an RF transmitter and a receiver.
[ Hits: 22805 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- BTL Blaster TeLetype
- High performance RTTY reception and transmission software, need a Sound Blaster compatible sound card.
[ Hits: 9028 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30855 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
You can try similar termsmission bc mission pd mission tx mission bc canada mission fire bakersfield cobra 2000 dish antenna inverted l patch antenna sdr arduino .dll /cb radio 0 30 mhz 0 - 12v power supply
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links