ny ham radio154 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Satellite
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 12535 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Greek Lighthouse Award
- Greek Lighthouse Award has been instituted by the Northern Greece Contest Team and will be issued to any Ham Radio operator or SWL for QSOs with (or reports from) amateur radio stations operating from Greek's lighthouses.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DL6YDY QTH germany - hobby amateurfunk
- Ham Radio blog made by NormCast alias DL6YDY
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- K4eq ham radio blog
- A place for me to express my thoughts on my radio activities, the state of amateur radio today, or anything else related to ham radio. Most of what you will read is only an opinion of mine and not something I'm about to get all bent out of shape over.
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Cross County Amateur Radio Club
- This website is made available to the CCARC Hamradio Community and to anyone interested in Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IW3SIM Rosario
- Italian prefix maps and band plans, includes links to antenna plans and many ham radio resources.
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Audio Stream
- Ham Radio FM repeater audio stream live from Germany
[ Hits: 11774 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.39 ]
- HAM Radio Map
- Personalized map company makes custom maps for ham radio enthuasiasts
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8213 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How to make your ham radio system mobile
- How to make your ham radio system mobilemany ham radio operators carry radios for fun, safety and public service activities. radios for both vhf and hf frequencies can easily be installed in vehicles.
[ Hits: 2101 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RadioMirror Tutorials
- RadioMirror amateur packet radio multicast software is a powerful tool for distributing information to many hams at once, and can be especially useful during the course of an emergency
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham radio dealer based in germany offer RF power amplifiers, from Alpin and SPE, antennas, RFI suppression products and GSM GPRS products
[ Hits: 10390 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- CQ Shop Ham Radio Store Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's only full-service amateur radio store. Full line of Amateur Radio and Two-way equipment and accessories from companies such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, MFJ, Alinco, Diamond, AOR and many, many more.
Knowledgeable staff with many years of experience in the radio business TAX-FREE shopping (no sales, VAT, GAT or other taxes)
HF, VHF, UHF transceivers, receivers, walkie-talkies, antennas, antenna tuners, coax and connectors
[ Hits: 8789 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.16 ]
[ Hits: 2866 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- This free program displays the location of any locator on a map.
It calaculates between two Maidenhead locators the distance (km and miles) azimuth longitude latitude
Show the location, direction and distance as you move your mouse on a map!
Graphical Locator Program, By ON6MU
[ Hits: 1547 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20156 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum- and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum analasys or to set it for best decoding of PSK31 signals. By ON6MU
[ Hits: 2598 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 10 Amp 13.8 Volt Power Supply
- Sometimes amateurs like to home-brew their power supplies instead of purchasing one off the shelf at any of the major ham radio retail dealers.
[ Hits: 1784 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- IC8POF'S mods
- IC8POF's How To index, Hamradio mods, Crazy PA Tuner project (transform any manual amplifier in an automatic one).
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack short wave radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory army radio manual model 18 radio radio manual model 18 radio radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio shack radio mods cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack ham radio ht paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio radio to radio cloning radio shack 12-587 radio am radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links