radio fax21 links
Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : Canada : Nova Scotia
- VE1YO Dartmouth Amateur Radio Club
- The Dartmouth Amateur Radio Club is located in the City of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia which is on the Eastern side of Halifax Harbour.
The Club was founded in 1953
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Halifax Amateur Radio Club
- VE1FQ, has a long history dating back to 1932 and may be the oldest Amateur Radio club in Canada.
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Piedmont Amateur Radio Klub
- Office website of the PARK radio club in Halifax, Virginia. Providing emergency communications to Halifax Virginia and surrounding areas.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- British Amateur Radio Teledata Group
- BARTG caters for the radio amateur who is interested in data communications. All interests are covered from mechanical teleprinters through to Packet, FAX, AMTOR, PACTOR, CLOVER and PSK31. One of the oldest data communication enthusiast groups in the world.
[ Hits: 2973 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Marine broadcast
- World Wide Marine Radio Facsimile Broadcast Schedules From NOAA, wefax scheduling
[ Hits: 5627 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Introduction to Digital Modes
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine, Digital Modes Page, introduction to amateur radio digital modes, including FLDIGI, PSK31, RTTY, high speed CW, Slow Scan Television, HF Weather Fax, WeFAX, MFSK16, OLIVIA, G-TOR, AMTOR, MT63, Digital SSTV, Frequency Key Shifting, and more
[ Hits: 684 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FAX480 was developed to provide for relatively high resolution image transmission on HF, VHF, and UHF amateur radio bands. FAX480 was designed to bridge the gap between conventional slow scan television (SSTV) and conventional facsimile techniques.
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The NAVTEX system is used for the automatic broadcast of localised Maritime Safety Information (MSI) using Radio Telex (also known as Narrow Band Direct Printing, or NBDP).
[ Hits: 2116 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- The home of Radio Facsimile wefax & SSTV.
[ Hits: 9054 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Scanning Reference: WEFAX
- The following very comprehensive list was produced by G6DOF and has
been extracted from the amateur radio packet network
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Artifax Books
- New and used books on telegraphy, key collecting, antique radio and communication-related subjects, as well as vintage telegraph instruments
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WEFAX Frequencies
- List of latest published Weather Fax world wide schedule including frequencies and modes.
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HF Weather Fax
- HF Weather Fax for Android decodes weather fax 120/576 charts and satellite images through the microphone of your Android phone or tablet.
Just set your phone or tablet next to the speaker of your marine radio or any other shortwave receiver with sideband capability and start recording weather charts and images
[ Hits: 1317 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Professional software for real-time analysing, demodulation/decoding digital radio-transmission``Demodulation based on the best of the noiseproof correlation algorithms``Demodulation ASK, Morse, FSK, MFSK, CPFSK, GMFSK, FSK4, FSK8, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, FAX
[ Hits: 10932 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Metux SSTV radio fax solutions
- Provide software and appliances for picture transmission via SSTV and radio fax. Software products are available on GNU/Linux and may be easily used for automatic (non-interactive) image transmissions and receival.
[ Hits: 2964 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 5369 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Ham Fax
- HamFax is an application for sending and receiving facsimiles in amateur radio and for receiving public facsimile broadcasts like weather maps. Supported interfaces are sound cards and the SCS-PTCII from Special Communication Systems.
[ Hits: 4452 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SSTV FAX WX Software
- A very clomplete ham radio software collection for SSTV, FAX, and WX
[ Hits: 39897 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 31001 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- iPad iPhone HF Weather Fax Decoder App
- HF Weather Fax lets you receive marine weather radiofascimile transmissions on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Just connect it to a shortwave radio tune in a weather fax frequency, and watch the images come in.
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack ham radio ht /cb radio 1 bc radio 10m radio 2 m radio 2 way radio 2 way radio uk 220 mhz radio 2m radio 3 ft radio 440 radio 5.0 radio 6m radio 70 mhz radio 80m radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links