simple dipole67 links
Antennas : 2M
- Build a hanging dipole for two metres
- Described here is a simple omnidirectional, vertically-polarised dipole for two metres
[ Hits: 2876 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Dual Band Dipole 20-40m
- A simple dipole built for two-band operation can be used for portable use and operate 20 and 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 6783 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 3721 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Dipole antenna for 6 meter band
- Here is a simple design for a 6 meter centre fed dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1986 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Coaxial cable dipole for 80m
- Here are some simple antennas you can build along with calculators to help you get the right length.
[ Hits: 2816 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- W4HN Antenna Calculator
- Calculate your dipole, 3 element yagi and a simple dipole
[ Hits: 4643 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3867 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- A cheap and easy TV antenna
- A simple, cheap, efficient tv antenna that you can make yourself.
[ Hits: 2522 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Folding the Dipole
- Invented by Heinrich Hertz in around 1886, the half wave dipole is still one of the most simple and practical of antennas and still very much in use today. It consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor
[ Hits: 2170 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here is a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 2161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew a Half-Wave Dipole Antenna
- If you own a soldering iron and a few simple tools, you can build and erect your own half-wave dipole antenna in about half a day.
[ Hits: 1481 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Low-Cost dipole for QRP
- Here‚Äôs an economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs.
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Low-cost half wave Dipole for HF QRP rigs
- An economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2342 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Constructing simple wire antennas
- Simple wire antennas like dipoles and verticals are dead easy to make: hereís how
[ Hits: 2214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Comparing HF Wire Antennas for NVIS
- How to make the most of simple wire antennas. EZNEC help to compare the performance of a wire dipole antenna in various configurations
[ Hits: 2869 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Bicone antenna
- This antenna is a simple double bowtie biconical dipole design. It was designed as a broadband scanner antenna resonant on the 2 meter ham band.
[ Hits: 2745 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2365 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2281 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Simple wire antennas that work
- Dipole, inverted V, full wave loop and grond plane antenna quick reference plans
[ Hits: 791 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
You can try similar termssimple dipole simple-dipole simple dipole antenna simple-dipole-antenna simple simple ptt simple log simple rib simple atu qso log simple simple-ptt simple uhf simple 4:1 simple rib for mag one cb simple
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links